New here, I'm a delusional individual that suffers from severe NPD.

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
For months I saw a different person when jutting my jaw daily and squinting, when I bite with my teeth together I am beyond recessed and want to get a triple jaw implant to look like a "chad lite jock" which I can look like in certain pics if I jut and squint. I'm 19 and never had a GF, when I jut and squint I've been told I'm GL at parties and shit but it literally hurts to jut 24/7 and I'm addicted to attention so I can't stop. I plan on getting multiple plastic surgeries to turn into the true potential I have, the recessed jaw ruins my face. Can anyone do morphs as well via PM ? I want to see the true potential I can be. Also looking forward to being a member here looks nice.

The NPD makes it hard to have a normal life, I need to go into entertainment to be satisfied with a career which is why I want to get my true potential and the NPD is getting worse with age (not sure if this is common or not). I can't hold a regular job without making enemies with everyone there. I honestly think my personality disorder is part of being lonely, when I fraud I look pretty good but I can't relate to anything and see the world as a boring place. I make great first impressions and then get sick of the individual so it is hard to make friends.

I'm great at manipulation, I've manipulated my parents to buy me cigarettes which killed most of my family, I am on caffeine and nicotine 24/7 to keep pace with my NPD brain and keep it satisfied. I'm trying to manipulate a bunch of plastic surgeries which I think I can attain. I can't work more than 3 hours without having an anxiety attack, if I am not in control of the environment it sends me into panic because I feel powerless.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JMax and Deleted member 3202

• Love it
Reactions: Kenickie
I stopped reading there. You know the drill OP, it's ovER.

Keep having to say this but gorgeous avi i swear the dude is god tier handsome some apes i guess can be good looking

Keep having to say this but gorgeous avi i swear the dude is god tier handsome some apes i guess can be good looking
Better than Henry?

Fortunately for him, life is in motion lol

Yes but henry is king of angle frauding imagine him looking like his angle frauds every single day every human would legit look incel

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
19 and never had a gf hmm...