New Incel Term:Trad

badromance

badromance

Banned
Best you can hope for is to be a Trad. Chad's are Chads from birth.

A Trad, or TryhardChad is a guy who puts in a lot of effort and becomes something that can come close to a Chad, but he can never be a true Chad.

A Chad is a Chad with no effort. A Trad might even end up reaching 9.5/10 looks, but the difference is that he spent 35 minutes making sure his hair was perfect while Chad woke up with his hair perfect, and he doesn't even know it's perfect, he might not even know he has hair.

Trad uses Crest whitening strips, Chad doesn't even brush his teeth every day.

Trad ran a course of accutane, Chad has never had a pimple and doesn't even understand what they are.

Trad takes 20 pictures of himself and pics out the perfect one after evaluating them, Chad takes one and uploads it and doesn't know that it is perfect.

Trad tries super hard with the ladies, Chad just says hi, maybe.

Etc.

Trad=Self made.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle, Insomniac, JovanD and 5 others
The difference is that he spent 35 minutes making sure his hair was perfect while Chad woke up with his hair perfect, and he doesn't even know it's perfect, he might not even know he has hair.

Nicolas cage

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, Deleted member 656, Autist and 8 others
Isn't that chad-lite?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Swagwaffle and badromance
Best you can hope for is to be a Trad. Chad's are Chads from birth.

A Trad, or TryhardChad is a guy who puts in a lot of effort and becomes something that can come close to a Chad, but he can never be a true Chad.

A Chad is a Chad with no effort. A Trad might even end up reaching 9.5/10 looks, but the difference is that he spent 35 minutes making sure his hair was perfect while Chad woke up with his hair perfect, and he doesn't even know it's perfect, he might not even know he has hair.

Trad uses Crest whitening strips, Chad doesn't even brush his teeth every day.

Trad ran a course of accutane, Chad has never had a pimple and doesn't even understand what they are.

Trad takes 20 pictures of himself and pics out the perfect one after evaluating them, Chad takes one and uploads it and doesn't know that it is perfect.

Trad tries super hard with the ladies, Chad just says hi, maybe.

Etc.

Trad=Self made.

caged ngl, but you underestimate how self-aware the avg. chad is about looks tbh. it just comes to him by intuition, which he's been perfecting subconsciously since childhood

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Swagwaffle and badromance
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Swagwaffle and dogtown
I thought trad would be a tranny chad tbh..

• +1
Reactions: badromance
@Afrikancel Thoughts on this ? :coffee:

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel and Swagwaffle
Hi IQ

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and badromance
Isn’t this just a good looking male model

dunno if this counts but i was naturally wired by genetics to be chad(became chad at 13) and then i started fucking up my development by not sleeping, mouth breathing etc.

dunno if this counts but i was naturally wired by genetics to be chad(became chad at 13) and then i started fucking up my development by not sleeping, mouth breathing etc.
WHEN THE COPING IS TOO STRONG

I spent my whole youth eating junk food,playing vidya and im still decent,started taking proper care of myself 7-8 months ago,never even brushed my teeth before,almost half them are/need to be fixed

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Omg that’s me LOL

I’m hella trad always trying to be a chadlite at least

WHEN THE COPING IS TOO STRONG

I spent my whole youth eating junk food,playing vidya and im still decent,started taking proper care of myself 7-8 months ago,never even brushed my teeth before,almost half them are/need to be fixed

well good for you. but the facts are that its proven mouth breathing and not getting enough sleep or proper nutrients are detrimental to your physical development.

@Afrikancel Thoughts on this ? :coffee:
I dont think its possible to be ascend to a 9.5 via looksmaxxing. Also the naming "trad" csn easily be confused with traditional. There may be some confusion with tradthots for example.
Sorry bro

I dont think its possible to be ascend to a 9.5 via looksmaxxing. Also the naming "trad" csn easily be confused with traditional. There may be some confusion with tradthots for example.
Sorry bro
can i add you on snapchat

Are you a member of law enforcment and is this entrapment?
no ur just my favorite member on this website and everything you posts makes me laugh

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel