New level of low bloat reached today

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
Screenshot 2019 01 01 14 48 20

Necer been this lean before even when I thought I was low bloat before. My masseter bloat is almost gone and my zygos are visible in every lightning. Worst part of it ia that the difference in bloat is slight but it makes so mich difference its so noticeable. Its insane how a little bit of bloat can make so much impact. I dont know what to do to stay consistently like this. I chugged 4 liters of beer but I cant do this everyday. I fucking hate how my face changes ao dramatically from day to day and how every other male I know has a constantly stable face.

Last edited:
Stop drinking. I obsess over facial symmetry and when I drink it just makes me 100x more focused on it.

No offense bro but those earrings make you look gay as fuck. If you ditched them you'd ascend by 2PSL points easily. Do you like them this much?

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Nibba
No offense bro but those earrings make you look gay as fuck. If you ditched them you'd ascend by 2PSL points easily. Do you like them this much?
Thry are plugs. I used to wear ear tunnls but these plugs are much comfier and cleaner

u really need to gym for ur frame bro, the short time that ur face will look worse cuz of higher bodyfat is worth in the end imo

Last edited:
Thry are plugs. I used to wear ear tunnls but these plugs are much comfier and cleaner
I get it. I respect you like them, but they really make you look fucking gay. Which we all know is unattractive to foids. I'm not trying to offend you, just saying I get the gay vibes but only because of your plugs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
You have hollow cheeks. And are talking about bloat? Come on man. You look fine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Theres nothing you can do besides getting leaner or running dehydration game like you're doing

Remove earings get 0.25 psl
u really need to gym for ur frame bro, the short time that ur face will look worse cuz of higher bodyfat is worth in the end imo
My face looked better bulked evn

Last edited:
No one but you see that your face changed
Stop talking only about facial bloat

Stop worrying about ur face. U have good bones a little bloat isn't gonna consume them and turn you into eggman

• +1
Reactions: Youngcell and Deleted member 470
Just Richard Ramirezmax bro
5B229D94 3338 4B05 B943 75A6849CABC7

Quite bloated tbh

You are GOOD. Nothing to worry about bro. I'd kill to have your looks no kidding.

No face for ur frame . Low sex appeal due to druggy vibes too

View attachment 10161

Necer been this lean before even when I thought I was low bloat before. My masseter bloat is almost gone and my zygos are visible in every lightning. Worst part of it ia that the difference in bloat is slight but it makes so mich difference its so noticeable. Its insane how a little bit of bloat can make so much impact. I dont know what to do to stay consistently like this. I chugged 4 liters of beer but I cant do this everyday. I fucking hate how my face changes ao dramatically from day to day and how every other male I know has a constantly stable face.
only a psl autist would cope with your face and not gymcel with that ridiculous frame, you would have ascended much more with gym than with coping with "muh hollow cheeks"

If you want wear earrings only wear on one side, it will look less gay