mike jew strikes again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Agendum, HighIQcel and Patrick Baitman
All hail Mike mew

He didn’t even make it and it’s not even new

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8856
How is that shit 40 dollars. Who does the nigga think he his.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Lolcel
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
So can I just put a washer in my mouth?

• JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
Why would somone pay 40$ for that

:lul: :lul: :lul:
C12D7463 747A 46FF 85E3 3D9F584F74FD
24E96980 0701 42BC B6AE 94FBEB6CAF8D

Just put a $40 silicon ring in your mouth for 2 years theory

also wasnt there a screenshot of dr mew (his father) literally saying that mewing wont do anything exceptional at all if youre 18+?
how come we now got this dude selling this for all ages?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Agendum, Deleted member 4416 and 3 others
Mike mew is also recommended using gum for keeping your tongue in the proper position so why not use it instead of that expensive shit.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
ah yes, $40 for a plastic ring :feelsokman:

So can I just put a washer in my mouth?
nooo you don't get it it has to be a specific size both inner and outer diameter have been tuned with rigorous testing to best support mewing:feelswah: the hardness of the material is crucial to not irritate the tongue or the palate but provide a firm surface for your tongue and stick to the palate:feelswah: it's of utmost importance that the product has no harmful additives that would make it toxic to have in your mouth all day long:feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, KDA Player, Deleted member 6963 and 1 other person
nooo you don't get it it has to be a specific size both inner and outer diameter have been tuned with rigorous testing to best support mewing:feelswah: the hardness of the material is crucial to not irritate the tongue or the palate but provide a firm surface for your tongue and stick to the palate:feelswah: it's of utmost importance that the product has no harmful additives that would make it toxic to have in your mouth all day long:feelswah:
6BB81EB9 EE82 43B4 BFEF B0C95422CAB2

Wow. Mike Mew will do anything for cash. This is just sad. I'm sure EstrogenSky is eating this up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 685, Agendum and 2 others
Fuck Mike pencil neck

Mike jew

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Imagine choking on that JFL

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
I usually use a condom

When scientists will invent something revolutional
This shit is bad

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
change is literally just the angle and clenching
you fags really love finding excuses, " :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: THE ANGLE AND AND AND AND AND AND THE CLENCHHHHH" I guess proper posture is all cope and just angles. He doesnt even have much masseter hypertrophy except on his left which is not that visible.

you fags really love finding excuses, " :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: THE ANGLE AND AND AND AND AND AND THE CLENCHHHHH" I guess proper posture is all cope and just angles. He doesnt even have much masseter hypertrophy except on his left which is not that visible.
lol at your profile, greycel moment

I really have no clue why the fuck I'm here.
Joined Jul 6, 2020
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing thread ULTIMATE GYMECEL GUIDE

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel