Votes: 70 39.8%

• Total voters
Day 1... fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, RAITEIII, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Absolute low IQ trash user. You’re actually better off killing yourself or addicting yourself to drugs.

From your success, mindset, etc,
you probably have, even if you didn’t know it

but have you tried working with your sexual energy on a level you can actually feel it and transmute into your body as they do in various spiritual practices through breath work, meditation, etc

Like “raising kundalini”/sexual from your lower chakras/your balls/animal Instinct, to higher chakras like third eye/crown more intellect, creativity, visualization, spirituality?

In a nutshell yes, even though I went into this not really caring about anything other than repairing my ED and fixing my dopamine receptors something really, really, really strange happened...

Not gonna go into it on this thread though. Too esoteric and it's strange to think about atm tbh

a small part of it explained below

3 days ago, I woke up with energy firing up my spine from the base of it, there felt like there was some resistance with it reaching the top of my head though. Then I had this huge SURGE of electric energy feel like it exploded in my brain stem. Not the first time it's happened and probably not the last tbh. NoFap is spooky shit.

I'd literally cage myself to a plastic surgeons office 2 years with what i just wrote above ngl but times change

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110 and stuckneworleans
just failed again 2 times i want to kill myself

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and Htobrother
just failed again 2 times i want to kill myself

You're 15yo bro

the least you can do for yourself is think about it every time you're tempted

think about it like this

IS THE HEIGHT LOSS WORTH IT? THIS ADDICTION COULD LITERALLY MAKE ME SHORTER AND AFFECT MY LONG TERM SUCCESS WITH WOMEN AND THIS IS A TEMPORARY COPE THAT WILL NEVER SOLVE THE CORE ISSUE

literally scream into a pillow if you have to.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and DutchPrettyBoy
I'm at day 6, it's so hard right now I want to fuck so bad

• +1
Reactions: Elias
In a nutshell yes, even though I went into this not really caring about anything other than repairing my ED and fixing my dopamine receptors something really, really, really strange happened...

Not gonna go into it on this thread though. Too esoteric and it's strange to think about atm tbh

3 days ago, I woke up with energy firing up my spine from the base of it, there felt like there was some resistance with it reaching the top of my head though. Then I had this huge SURGE of electric energy feel like it exploded in my brain stem. Not the first time it's happened and probably not the last tbh. NoFap is spooky shit.

I'd literally cage myself to a plastic surgeons office 2 years with what i just wrote above ngl but times change
Nice lol. That’s exactly how raising kundalini is described.

The esoteric/occult/spiritual is very very real.

now that you already have some experience and control of your spiritual energy, you can get into it probably much easier

you can learn how to manifest directly what you want to reality better with this.

You should definitely get more into it, I’m telling you it’s very very real. Learn about it so you can use it.

In my experience making a habit of meditation actually helps you be more conscious and have self control when you get urges. That was a big component of my longer streaks, I really ought to get back into that

Nice lol. That’s exactly how raising kundalini is described.

The esoteric/occult/spiritual is very very real.

now that you already have some experience and control of your spiritual energy, you can get into it probably much easier

you can learn how to manifest directly what you want to reality better with this.

You should definitely get more into it, I’m telling you it’s very very real. Learn about it so you can use it.

It only makes sense tbh

Like your semen is your life force, the creative energy of half of human existence, holding it in your body for prolonged periods of time seems to consistently link people up with an "esoteric" force from what i've read. I'm still quite rooted in the physical world though - I want to look as good as possible and still have sex etc. But fapping is legit dumb as fuck. Nobody should do it.

• +1
It only makes sense tbh

Like your semen is your life force, the creative energy of half of human existence, holding it in your body for prolonged periods of time seems to consistently link people up with an "esoteric" force from what i've read. I'm still quite rooted in the physical world though - I want to look as good as possible and still have sex etc. But fapping is legit dumb as fuck. Nobody should do it.
The spiritual is linked with the physical it’s one in the same.

Just look up MindandMagick, or Makalesi on YouTube.

Everyone. Do NOT fail NoFap. I failed yesterday and regret it. Back to day 1 FML

• +1
Day 10
No coom, but horny as fuck but
120days nofap or death

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and PenileFacialSurgery
You're 15yo bro

think about it like this

IS THE HEIGHT LOSS WORTH IT? THIS ADDICTION COULD LITERALLY MAKE ME SHORTER AND AFFECT MY LONG TERM SUCCESS WITH WOMEN AND THIS IS A TEMPORARY COPE THAT WILL NEVER SOLVE THE CORE ISSUE

fucking chad i mirin you. I WILL ASCEND!!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
Day 8 still going strong
I have a good feeling about this streak

Day 5 boyos
Not feeling horny but neither feeling shit so I guess it’s still alright

Snapchat 265902717

• Ugh..
Reactions: DidntRead, Incoming, Pillarman and 2 others
Day 6

No WD yet as expected

Day two

Again

I am on Day 5

stop no fapping pls , just start training and eating more seriously instead

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RAITEIII, Incoming and Jimsonbobson505

Mandatory viewing for everyone on this site.

I also want to add, that the ejaculation actually comes from the brain itself. It then proceeds to go down to your spine, then to the pelvis. This is why it is also linked to back ache.

120days nofap or death

This should be the new rule. If you fail at no fap, you should go and kill yourself.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 110 and stuckneworleans
Day 7. First milestone reached.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110 and OOGABOOGA
You're 15yo bro

think about it like this

do you have studies that prove that fapping stunt growth? I have yet to see at least one.

day 3, finally

@Elias I'm turning off my WLAN on phone and pc and changing the password, so I won't do NoFap check ins for an indefinite amount of time.

I'm at day 120 I win give me money you ex-janny

do you have studies that prove that fapping stunt growth? I have yet to see at least one.

No because it would be immoral af to perform a study like this, there will never be scientific proof

but the proof to me is you need organic data to be input into your organic data processor (DNA) and since semen is the driver of human existence, it's the primary goal of the male human body to produce, this means if you're jacking it constantly you are losing life force because your body is producing it, then it's disappearing into tissue paper with no return. If it stays in the body during growth years it will be sent to whatever area of the body needs it (it gets broken down and reabsorbed). Think about what semen creates. If it creates life externally when mixed with the right components, what do you think it will do during prime developmental years?

it will either give or take some of your life and vitality expression. Now how much nobody can say, but every little thing will impact your growth "muh genes" is a way to simplify it for people who have zero comprehension on how genetic environmental interaction happens in day to day life. Similar to how people say "harmony" or "x feature is everything" all they do with these statements is show that they don't have the comprehension

Genes are the most powerful driver and they have quite strict limitations on both ends of the spectrum (just how gl and how subhuman it's possible for you with bad/good environment DNA interaction) so it's not like you'd go from a 5'8 gigacel to a 6'2 chad, but it could be the difference between having a slightly larger skeleton, just a few % larger makes you go from having a small skeleton to a normal, or from a normal to an above average. This combined with other means of improvement could lead to quite a drastic difference between someone fapping+rotting to someone preserving their energy and actively improving and living life

6th day horny as fuck ngl

Just reached 150 days today
AMA

No because it would be immoral af to perform a study like this, there will never be scientific proof

but the proof to me is you need organic data to be input into your organic data processor (DNA) and since semen is the driver of human existence, it's the primary goal of the male human body to produce, this means if you're jacking it constantly you are losing life force because your body is producing it, then it's disappearing into tissue paper with no return. If it stays in the body during growth years it will be sent to whatever area of the body needs it (it gets broken down and reabsorbed). Think about what semen creates. If it creates life externally when mixed with the right components, what do you think it will do during prime developmental years?

it will either give or take some of your life and vitality expression. Now how much nobody can say, but every little thing will impact your growth "muh genes" is a way to simplify it for people who have zero comprehension on how genetic environmental interaction happens in day to day life. Similar to how people say "harmony" or "x feature is everything" all they do with these statements is show that they don't have the comprehension

Genes are the most powerful driver and they have quite strict limitations on both ends of the spectrum (just how gl and how subhuman it's possible for you with bad/good environment DNA interaction) so it's not like you'd go from a 5'8 gigacel to a 6'2 chad, but it could be the difference between having a slightly larger skeleton, just a few % larger makes you go from having a small skeleton to a normal, or from a normal to an above average. This combined with other means of improvement could lead to quite a drastic difference between someone fapping+rotting to someone preserving their energy and actively improving and living life
Ok I got you. Just guesses so far.

Ok I got you. Just guesses so far.

Everything in existence began with imagination boyo. All of creation began in the mind before it became a reality.

Don't be so shortsighted with existence just for a brief satisfactory cope

Everything in existence began with imagination boyo. All of creation began in the mind before it became a reality.

Don't be so shortsighted with existence just for a brief satisfactory cope
Still waiting for legit proof, not a broscience and imagination.

There aren't studies about it because it is "immoral" but because there is no correlation between fapping and height.

Still waiting for legit proof, not a broscience and imagination.

There aren't studies about it because it is "immoral" but because there is no correlation between fapping and height.

Wait a decade or so, and with time you too shall see the ramifications of your current day decisions

and how is it not immoral and fucking weird?

literally imagine conducting a study where you make kids in PUBERTY jack off, and some not. And imagine doing this as a qualified scientist. And imagine plotting all the data points and all of the data collection on the body you'd do

JFL tbh

• +1
Reactions: DrunkenSailor, HighIQcel and Incoming
Day 9 I wanted to fuck every woman I saw today
Been infinitely more productive tho

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Lorsss
Wait a decade or so, and with time you too shall see the ramifications of your current day decisions

literally imagine conducting a study where you make kids in PUBERTY jack off, and some not. And imagine doing this as a qualified scientist. And imagine plotting all the data points and all of the data collection on the body you'd do

JFL tbh
Wait a decade or so, and with the time you too shall see the ramifications of your current day decisions

JFL tbh
what ramifications? I'm 21 years old and 188cm.
When I read that not eating enough makes you shorter by 3-4 inches/not exercising enough doesn't let you reach your potential height/not sleeping enough stunts you I just wonder I could have been 7inches taller or what? if everything that you do not in a perfect way stunts you.

The question is to what extent it stunts you(considering if it even has some influence)