New pic of Barrett looking like a new race of human as usual

@Dogs is thinking that darker coloration from puberty is a random thing lmao
I never said it was random, I just wanted to see the evidence that it comes from T

this happened to my sister
Brutal coloringpill for your sister. She probably felt better than other curries for having blonde hair but such is the fate of blonde haired ethnics.

Brutal coloringpill for your sister. She probably felt better than other curries for having blonde hair but such is the fate of blonde haired ethnics.
nah shes not like that, she was just kinda sad when she noticed her hair changed to brown.

it happened at a kinda early age
nah shes not like that, she was just kinda sad when she noticed her hair changed to brown.

I never said it was random, I just wanted to see the evidence that it comes from T

Melanin from hormonal changes in Puberty

More Testosterone = More Melanin

Last edited:
Melanin from hormonal changes in Puberty

More Testosterone > Melanin
not really tbh. I don't actually think eye and skin color are affected

Ahh ok makes sense tbh I'd be sad too. I've always had black hair my entire life but having blond hair would've been cool since you don't see curries with that

No hair coulor for your face

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Ahh ok makes sense tbh I'd be sad too. I've always had black hair my entire life but having blond hair would've been cool since you don't see curries with that
I wouldn't tbh. but it apparently harmonizes with my current skin tone of my face so it might have been good to have if I keep this tan.

I prefer the coloring to be dark in hair tho imo. it looks cool to be dairk haired IMO.
and it lines with the aesthetic of DOM that im going for

not really tbh. I don't actually think eye and skin color are affected

They are, the eyes not in majority people (*after childhood, in childhood is already finished, that's why some people have blue eyes was baby but not in childhood) , but the skin get affected.

"As you grow up, the melanin level increases around your pupil, making the eye darker. However, 10-15% of Caucasian eyes change to a lighter color as they age"

Last edited:
They are, the eyes not in majority people, but the skin get affected.
I can't even tell whether or not its happeend to me.

I can tan easily and the tan is hard to remove (im pretty fucking sure my tans dont even go away so ive got permatan)

so my skin darkening by 3 or 2 shades could have been tan since I went to India

• +1
I wouldn't tbh. but it apparently harmonizes with my current skin tone of my face so it might have been good to have if I keep this tan.

I prefer the coloring to be dark in hair tho imo. it looks cool to be dairk haired IMO.
and it lines with the aesthetic of DOM that im going for
Why not? A curry with blond hair is unique af, it's all about looking unique. Dark hair is definitely cooler but it's common in curries that's why I'd rather have blond hair as a curry male. But if you want dom aesthetics then blond hair is a no go

Why not? A curry with blond hair is unique af, it's all about looking unique. Dark hair is definitely cooler but it's common in curries that's why I'd rather have blond hair as a curry male. But if you want dom aesthetics then blond hair is a no go
its unique but the coloring is too similiar imo. yellow tanned skin and yellow hair its just too uncontrasting imo and also yeah it doesnt fit into dom theory and thats what im going for.
id look like a regular nerdic in coloring down here the hair color is like 70% blonde

its unique but the coloring is too similiar imo. yellow tanned skin and yellow hair its just too uncontrasting imo and also yeah it doesnt fit into dom theory and thats what im going for.
id look like a regular nerdic in coloring down here the hair color is like 70% blonde
Ahhh I see. Yeah it won't make you stand out in a European country but as an ethnic male with such coloring you'd stand out no doubt. But best is to have dark hair and light eyes.

This is how it starts inb4 a race and coloring 5 page thread

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Ahhh I see. Yeah it won't make you stand out in a European country but as an ethnic male with such coloring you'd stand out no doubt. But best is to have dark hair and light eyes.
not even tbh. thats why I prefer darker hair
which do you think is better to have tho green or blue?

not even tbh. thats why I prefer darker hair
Yeah darker hair is better. I'll respond to your PM after I go pee. I haven't opened it yet tbh

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
They are, the eyes not in majority people (*after childhood, in childhood is already finished, that's why some people have blue eyes was baby but not in childhood) , but the skin get affected.

"As you grow up, the melanin level increases around your pupil, making the eye darker. However, 10-15% of Caucasian eyes change to a lighter color as they age"

This 100%

Had green eyes when I was younger, changed to light brown fml

• Woah

Could MSM potentially counter this if you're in puberty?