New Reaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bengt

Bengt

0.5 PSL. Incel.
Add 🤢 as a new reaction. Could be called disgust

It fits with the emoji theme and can be used oftenly. For example when someone decides to post anime, people could react with that or when someone posts a yellow toilet, or when someone posts a @blackoutwhitein tier thread and many other occasions i dont feel like listing.

I know we have it as an emoji already but we also have the wink face,love face,etc. so dont come up with that excuse

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
thx @Sergeant and other juden

heroinfather

heroinfather

it is, what it is.
Pendejo

Pendejo

See you later.
I think id be used in a pretty offensive way, woudnt contribute to a positive community
The same could be said about the angry reaction, so why we have it?

I think it's a good idea to add this new reaction it would be useful for when someone post nasty nsfw stuff or dick pics.

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
The same could be said about the angry reaction, so why we have it?

I think it's a good idea to add this new reaction it would be useful for when someone post nasty nsfw stuff or dick pics.
It deosent get used quite as often, angry is just a meme. THe only ones getting used is LOL, laughing and the sad one and the love one

Pendejo

Pendejo

See you later.
It deosent get used quite as often, angry is just a meme. THe only ones getting used is LOL, laughing and the sad one and the love one
No, the 'angry' reaction is very used, the only reactions that are not used frequently are the 'woah' (surprised) reaction and the 'wink' reaction.

I think that if the disgust reaction was implemented people would use it more than these two.

Also it would be a very useful reaction for the reasons cited above but also because if you were watching an old thread and wanted to express that something disgusted you, the only way you could do it would be repliying to the post with a gif, smilie or message. This would bump the thread and you could get warned for necrobumping.

With the reaction you could simply react to the post.

@Sergeant add the reaction please.

Sergeant

Sergeant

Admin
No, the 'angry' reaction is very used, the only reactions that are not used frequently are the 'woah' (surprised) reaction and the 'wink' reaction.

I think that if the disgust reaction was implemented people would use it more than these two.

Also it would be a very useful reaction for the reasons cited above but also because if you were watching an old thread and wanted to express that something disgusted you, the only way you could do it would be repliying to the post with a gif, smilie or message. This would bump the thread and you could get warned for necrobumping.

With the reaction you could simply react to the post.

@Sergeant add the reaction please.
Proper explanation, implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Petsmart Feedback 22