New research: 18 inch biceps now equivalent to a 4 inch height increase in terms of attractiveness in young men

St. Wristcel

St. Wristcel

German Workers’ Party
6D8E61AA 5EDB 406B 9951 5B3FD2ED950D

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Gaia262, Lmao and 24 others
que?

• +1
Reactions: Elgoblino, wateriswet, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
if females weren't manlet there would be no manlet kids to begin with

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 7902 and 32 others
FRRRRAAUUUUCKKK

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6785 and St. Wristcel
Its no wonder he did it

Qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, HellenicChad, Hero of the Imperium and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, mulattomaxxer, Gaia262 and 10 others
1531122985469.gif

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 9699 and 14 others
10 years later: Where are all the good men?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: diggbicc, intovoid, The Bleach Pill and 9 others
womanlets be like "6ft bare minimum, oh how tall am i? im 4'11"

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, diggbicc, Kmscurry and 12 others
i wonder how short she thinks 5'8 is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and St. Wristcel
fuck i hope this whore gets gangraped to death by 5'3 curries

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 9753 and 13 others
womanlets be like "6ft bare minimum, oh how tall am i? im 4'11"
Fookin bitches, I will start propaganda spreading in my country so that guys will never impregnate a short girl, femlets don't deserve creampies

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, PYT, Clark69 and 4 others
I remember watching a video from Incel TV on youtube and he shows us a clip from a show where women were asked to choose between a 4'11-5'0 man and made him more enticing by giving him status/money/good personality against a normie guy who was like 5'10+;

every single woman chose the 5'10 guy and no matter what they did to make the short guy more appealing they would always choose the taller guy. The only exception the women made was that the taller guy had to be a psychotic murderer for them not to choose him.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, WadlowMaxxing, mulattomaxxer and 10 others
tbh 5'8 or under is low standards for 2020

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, ConspiracyTheory, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
So average height isn’t manlet even if it’s 5’10?
how the fuck is average height manlet? jfl

average height isn't manlet even if it's 5'7, it's completely relative

don't listen to foids when it comes to height, matter of fact anything tbh, i know 5'9 niggas claiming 6ft and they get away with it

average isn't ideal at all but after that, face matters more

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 4416, Good_Little_Goy and 3 others
She is wrong. Money indeed can buy height

• +1
Reactions: Cope_detector, ConspiracyTheory and Pillarman
Anybody reading this that thinks it’s real, you legitimately have autism and you should go to the doctor asap

it reads exactly like some kind of humiliation fetish larp. The tell is that a girl who’s THAT into height would put the cutoff at 5’8”, not a chance.

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
LOL @. Women never talk about their OWN sub-par height.
ASIF, children only inherit height from the father.

That said , I also have a minimum height requirement for breeding of 5'7 / 170 cm.
Sonce women are average 12 cm shorter. I'm giving them 6 cm for free comparative to my height

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, far336 and St. Wristcel
I remember watching a video from Incel TV on youtube and he shows us a clip from a show where women were asked to choose between a 4'11-5'0 man and made him more enticing by giving him status/money/good personality against a normie guy who was like 5'10+;

every single woman chose the 5'10 guy and no matter what they did to make the short guy more appealing they would always choose the taller guy. The only exception the women made was that the taller guy had to be a psychotic murderer for them not to choose him.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, far336, Mouthbreath and 2 others
Date a femlet and abort if it's a boy theory

• +1
I agree tbh, I know a couple small framed guys under 5'6 and anything they do I have a subtle feeling of disgust towards them. It's fucked up but it's how my brain works, it goes back to neanderthal times where if you looked like that you were a burden to the tribe

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, mulattomaxxer, Gaia262 and 2 others
She probably got dumped by a short chad JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9511 and St. Wristcel
More brutal than any blackpill scholar YouTube video
abc was brutal in the 90s.
Yeah. Brutal heightpill ideo.
I never knew before seeing that, that the heightpill was so brutal. But faceandLMS and this video set me straight.

It's hard to imagine when you are 6'2; how brutal such a thing as the heightpill can be. Getting rejected straight up, no matter what.

Luckily you are 5'6; which is where you life probably a normal-ish height

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, mulattomaxxer and St. Wristcel
Lucky enough that’s my wrist measurement, my height is 175cm. But the funny thing is even though I’m average in America I still feel like manlet. The forum memes are true zoomers are fucking heightmoggers. At least I can live a semi normal life, so you’re right still.

• +1
Reactions: HellenicChad
Brutal manletbait title

• +1
Tbh im not even mad, i respect her she wants the best for her kids.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and St. Wristcel
Lucky enough that’s my wrist measurement, my height is 175cm. But the funny thing is even though I’m average in America I still feel like manlet. The forum memes are true zoomers are fucking heightmoggers. At least I can live a semi normal life, so you’re right still.
U can height fraud to 6 at ur height Im 5'10.5 and never felt it held me back u should do fine man.

• +1
What an ugly post

Plenty of short slayers at my uni. I know a guy who dated a girl 4 inches taller than him - she was obsessed with him

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: turkproducer, St. Wristcel, ifyouwannabemylover and 1 other person
Brb finishing my bicep curls tbh
No point of wasting time with these heightpills

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Mouthbreath
don't listen to foids when it comes to height, matter of fact anything tbh, i know 5'9 niggas claiming 6ft and they get away with it
they wont get away with it anymore with than new iphone 12 height measuring feature

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Deleted member 4464
She's not even attractive ffs.

Where do they mention anything about biceps here?

• +1

True, zoomers are huge everywhere. I'm also 5'9 (1.75m) and get heightmogged by 90% of zoomers, even though average for the country is 177-78m. Even Asians these days are taller than 5'9 in 2020 jfl

• +1
True, zoomers are huge everywhere. I'm also 5'9 (1.75m) and get heightmogged by 90% of zoomers, even though average for the country is 177-78m. Even Asians these days are taller than 5'9 in 2020 jfl
Zoomers being larger than the past generations is cope

"I'm not short cuz I was born 20 years before u"

Zoomers are only slightly taller than the last generation at their peak, older people just shrink

Even studies for young white men show it's only 5'10 in the U.S. different story in Europe

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Cope_detector, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
nice bro, just read the title. I'll do some bizeps curls now (for real)

will look at your post aftwerwards then

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and St. Wristcel
mahler is based good job buddy boyo
fuark just coming back from my bizeps training and reading your op post, brutal jfl, was still a good workout though

• Love it