New routine to expand my jaw

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
While I wait for my palate expander, I have started using a manual routine to expand my upper jaw. Unfortunately it still hasn't shipped yet, so I don't know what's happening on their own end. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Anyways, I digress. The method I started using involves using your hands. Basically, first I pull forwards in the palate for forward expansion using my thumbs, then I use my fingers to pull outwards, or side to side to expand my palate. I pull like this for 15 seconds, 5 times every hour for both methods.

I can feel a pulling sensation behind my cheekbones everytime I pull forward. It feels weird but kinda good at the same time.

Hopefully I can develop my palate this way, or my palate expander would finally ship. :feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, The Dude Abides and Wincel
is this a routine you made up, or did you find it recommended somewhere? my honest guess would be that it's not going to do much, since it's a really slow long process that probably requires more prolonged pressure. But I'm not an expert, so good luck with it. I guess it can't hurt to try it, as long as you are putting the force on the bone and not on the teeth. And youll get your expander soon anyway.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, Extra Chromosome and axe624
Aka thumb facepulling.
Honestly idk much about it. Just be sure not to fuck up your jaw.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and BornAgainChad
Doubt that this will reshape the maxilla, constant static pressure however is the proven method.

Doubt that this will reshape the maxilla, constant static pressure however is the proven method.
Yeah, I found out that pulling for 2 minutes is actually far more effective than doing it in short intervals. I started doing this instead and it feels more effective.

Aka thumb facepulling.
Honestly idk much about it. Just be sure not to fuck up your jaw.
Definitely. Gotta be careful especially since it's your face.

is this a routine you made up, or did you find it recommended somewhere? my honest guess would be that it's not going to do much, since it's a really slow long process that probably requires more prolonged pressure. But I'm not an expert, so good luck with it. I guess it can't hurt to try it, as long as you are putting the force on the bone and not on the teeth. And youll get your expander soon anyway.
I found it recommended as a method somewhere. There are a lot of anecdotal reports of it being quite effective so it seems quite promising. I do have the sensation of my suture separating if I pull hard enough.

Only time will tell if it's effective though tbh.

Yeah, I found out that pulling for 2 minutes is actually far more effective than doing it in short intervals. I started doing this instead and it feels more effective.

Definitely. Gotta be careful especially since it's your face.

I found it recommended as a method somewhere. There are a lot of anecdotal reports of it being quite effective so it seems quite promising. I do have the sensation of my suture separating if I pull hard enough.

Only time will tell if it's effective though tbh.

good luck man, and keep us updated, also when you get your expander

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
good luck man, and keep us updated, also when you get your expander
Thanks. I will also make sure to take plenty of pictures too.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Thanks. I will also make sure to take plenty of pictures too.
good stuff man. we need some pioneers and people willing to test these , yet not so conventional methods.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
good stuff man. we need some pioneers and people willing to test these , yet not so conventional methods.
That's what I'm trying to do, pioneer and try unconventional methods of looksmaxxing. I'm willing to try anything it takes if it means that I ascend and can help other guys out.

• +1
Reactions: Lauking and normcore
While I wait for my palate expander, I have started using a manual routine to expand my upper jaw. Unfortunately it still hasn't shipped yet, so I don't know what's happening on their own end. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Anyways, I digress. The method I started using involves using your hands. Basically, first I pull forwards in the palate for forward expansion using my thumbs, then I use my fingers to pull outwards, or side to side to expand my palate. I pull like this for 15 seconds, 5 times every hour for both methods.

I can feel a pulling sensation behind my cheekbones everytime I pull forward. It feels weird but kinda good at the same time.

Hopefully I can develop my palate this way, or my palate expander would finally ship. :feelsree::feelsree:
Update?

15 minute is too little, you can't deform your bone with 15 minutes a day.
30 minute a day is the mininum to see changes after some years

u don't have to force the method let the face rest
i advice u to perform it for 1min to 2min 10times a day (1 every hour) up to 15hours
because 5times every hour is like 50+ wich is not safe