New Theory on Eye Area

MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Kraken
This is from @DatGuyYouLike.

Brow bone extends down and the bottom part is where the eyebrows rest, they dont rest underneath the brow bone, on the bottom end. The supraorbital shaped in red, which is under the eyebrows and far behind the eyebrows from side profile, is what determines the upper eyelid shape connecting to the iris, which hides the iris. O'Pry has higher and rounder supraorbital, but his brow bone and therefore eyebrows are lower set and flatter.

a0b41b7ae0f3a71e6f86ecc902f7f98e.png

Blue is bottom of his brow bone, red are his supraorbitals which are not straighter than Meeks.

Basically, Meeks has a lower, straighter supraorbital than O’ Pry since his upper eyelid covers the upper part of the iris and has a less round shape. @Kingkellz is this true? If so, a guy like this has a lower, straighter supraorbital than O’ Pry:

What the fuck did i just read.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 5385, Strafe and 7 others
Don’t be a passive aggressive cuck. If you have a question, ask it bitch.
Sir, this is a looksmax forum not a shit-talking forum, derogatory language will not be tolerated.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, randomuser2407 and joeveniro
For all the peiple confused: hooding is not a sign of a low Supra orbital or straight supraorbital. It is only a sign of a low, straight brow bone with good fat pads. A sign of a low, straight Supra orbital is an upper eyelid that covers most of the upper part of the iris and is more almond in shape rather than around. In other words, guys like O’ Pry and Gandy actually don’t have rectangular orbits, but simply good brow bones.

Last edited:
I just came in me trousers

I just came in me trousers
This theory blows my mind but makes sense at the same time. It explains why girls prefer “almond shaped eyes” over O’ Pry’s.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234
Learn to write intelligibly & format a thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, randomuser2407 and EdouardManlet

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
Mistermercedes thread dnrd