(New users and guests GTFIH) The Ultimate Guide to Every word used on looksmax.me

Fuck your thread

Attachments

• C8912635-6E1F-4DAC-944A-7E7C3EFA559C.jpeg
    C8912635-6E1F-4DAC-944A-7E7C3EFA559C.jpeg
    58.8 KB · Views: 28
  • 80FF8C0A-07B8-40CD-93BF-A699D8373A40.gif
    80FF8C0A-07B8-40CD-93BF-A699D8373A40.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 25
  • 753C4E86-C337-4780-8E11-3E8668790187.gif
    753C4E86-C337-4780-8E11-3E8668790187.gif
    1 MB · Views: 5
  • 1D4BEC89-0004-4B94-B4FA-326725023786.jpeg
    1D4BEC89-0004-4B94-B4FA-326725023786.jpeg
    93.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 13CB2F24-B595-4F85-90A7-0A3928D9738F.gif
    13CB2F24-B595-4F85-90A7-0A3928D9738F.gif
    213.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 82619279-B22C-4F9F-997D-992884EA1DED.jpeg
    82619279-B22C-4F9F-997D-992884EA1DED.jpeg
    57.8 KB · Views: 6
Halo effect
Halo effect (sometimes called the halo error) is the tendency for positive impressions of a person, company, brand or product in one area to positively influence one's opinion or feelings in other areas.[1][2] It is a type of cognitive bias[3] and is the opposite of the horn effect.

A simplified example of the halo effect is when an individual noticing that the person in the photograph is attractive, well groomed, and properly attired, assumes, using a mental heuristic, that the person in the photograph is a good person based upon the rules of that individual's social concept.[4][5][6] This constant error in judgment is reflective of the individual's preferences, prejudices, ideology, aspirations, and social perception.[7][6][8][9][10]
On this site people usually say it to mean a positive aspect about someone, such as a height halo, or “his eyes/hair halo him”
Fuck your thread
Why?

• Ugh..
Reactions: pisslord
Well for months I thought it just meant a muscular man. So is it or not?
For more info on this.
Chad was a term derived in the 2000s. Back then eveerything was a bluepilled mess (Muscular men slayed more, game is very important, etc.)
So the stereotypical "chad" would be ssomeone with a high T appearence, tall, and muscular.

In this forum it's used mostly to describe someone who's 6psl+.

For more info on this.
Chad was a term derived in the 2000s. Back then eveerything was a bluepilled mess (Muscular men slayed more, game is very important, etc.)
So the stereotypical "chad" would be ssomeone with a high T appearence, tall, and muscular.

In this forum it's used mostly to describe someone who's 6psl+.
So just a very good looking dude?

So just a very good looking dude?
Used on here yeah.
But you will see people who are referred to as "chads" even though they aren't that good looking, only look very masculine/dimorphic.
I dont' think it's worth stressing over since it's just random ass lingo.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
how the fuck do you have 10,885 messages and still not know what it is? yes, to an extent it's a muscular dude, chad is a facially attractive dude that can fuck girls with ease, he doesn't necessarily need to be muscular, he just needs to be 6.5-7psl.
is he trolling?

he has to be the most retarded person ive seen in a while

bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Sttt

• +1
Reactions: currymax
Brilliant piece. Can anyone ascend or grow by about say 3 PSL points?

Just edit the Lookism description. Every time I read it I shed a tear

• JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
Mods, delete this thread
but still no negro knows waht "PLS " stands for in words. the "L" lookism.net of course ... but the other 2 lettes?
Puahate
Sluthate
Lookism

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: CarlSagan96 and Deleted member 685
disillusioned: spamming pseudoscientific posts without context.

I thought JFL stood for "just for laughs"

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Petsmart, Arkantos and CarlSagan96
You forgot the new psl term...

mulatto- omniracial mogging machine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3701
why are you letting guests know this? and how could you not understand the lingo after even a day of lurking?
so many of these terms aren't even entirely accurate :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
If you dont already know all of these you dont belong here.
This looks like a IncelTears thread.

Is OP dead?

That's so stupid. Orb isn't being mentioned that much to put him right below O'Pry and Chico JFL. If Orb's among them then Crisick should be there too. Thing is both names I only encounter a couple of times a week on a good week so I feel like some people, maybe even OP, are just oldfags who continuosly contribute to Orb being mentioned and hyped up.

thanks thats helpful

I learned more vocabulary from psl forums than from school ngl

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
A new one should be made with "caged" added and a couple others

Greycels shouldn't be allowed to see this. I like laughing at their lack of knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope
Great, help .co to transition to this site

Hello everyone I'm new here from another inkwell forum and this place seems so much more higher iq and it b ppl actually makin an effort to improve themselves unlike the other forum where all it is, is complaining and zero self improvement.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Hello everyone I'm new here from another inkwell forum and this place seems so much more higher iq and it b ppl actually makin an effort to improve themselves unlike the other forum where all it is, is complaining and zero self improvement.
Are you a lookismfugee?

Unban me cucks

Ah yes, I met FastBananaCEO at a charity once.

Excuse me but who are you?

you should also edit this post and put the word 'OP'.
I had no idea what the fuck this word meant.

Good thread