63d 11h 0m
@Newone change from Sunni to Shia

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Stop rotting
Time online
93d 18h 31m
did this really piss you off so hard man

bro i am one of the best muslims around, i dont smoke, i dont drink, i have a bachelor degree

Allah would never humiliate me tbh

He uses me to spread his religion
Absolutely brutal. It seems too much time on this site makes one gay.

Over

Over

Follow me on IG: iblamejordan
Time online
80d 17h 15m
Mmmhh please let me fuck Ashild in my room I want to take off her panties off that thick body and kiss her belly then lick her delicate beautiful pussy then I'd let her ride me and later I get on top missionary while looking her in the eyes and cum deep inside her pussy pslssss ooohhhh ahhhhh yes give me Ashild please

manlethairlet89

manlethairlet89

Apprentice
Time online
6d 11h 16m
He's a Turk after all

BouncyFunction

BouncyFunction

Best nose on the entire forum
Time online
26d 19m
@Aesthetics_III are you muslim bro

john2

john2

|| The Square ||
Time online
61d 18h 5m
Mmmhh please let me fuck Ashild in my room I want to take off her panties off that thick body and kiss her belly then lick her delicate beautiful pussy then I'd let her ride me and later I get on top missionary while looking her in the eyes and cum deep inside her pussy pslssss ooohhhh ahhhhh yes give me Ashild please

View attachment 483047
Bro she's not even slutty-looking or sexually attractive... there's women who get mogged by her in terms of PSL and are hotter than her.

Over

Over

Follow me on IG: iblamejordan
Time online
80d 17h 15m
Bro she's not even slutty-looking or sexually attractive... there's women who get mogged by her in terms of PSL and are hotter than her.
She has beautiful smile and look at that thicccccccc body

SmartSelect_20200630-175742_Firefox.jpg

I want to see her on my bed with legs up so I can fuck her missionary and creampie mhmmhmhmhm

Yuyevon

Yuyevon

Mog or be mogged
Time online
63d 1h 14m
Finally we get rid of that retard

He has the worst taste in girls. He posts psl4 girls and says they are gigastacey

TheSavior

TheSavior

The general
Time online
13d 18h 37m
JFL the whole forum turned muslim rn :lul:
What’s Arvid doing there tho? Even @Newone wouldn’t fuck that.
He's a Turk after all
Over for gaycels
RIP Newone
Allah punished him for being gay i made a prayer asking for @Newone to be banned and allah answered my prayer allhamdulillah allah is the most powerful.

penis3

penis3

Around the World (La La La La La) x30
Time online
8d 16h 7m
stop abusing my goddess ashild

i will not stand for this

DharkDC

DharkDC

High T Rapist
Time online
15d 18h 14m
bruh, @Newone is a faggot, @toth is a faggot, who else is a faggot?

CrazyFitLover

CrazyFitLover

no proof no care
Time online
8d 11h 30m
why do you care if someone is gay or not? more gays means less competition for us.

Aesthetics_III

Aesthetics_III

Zephir
Time online
60d 2h 46m
CrazyFitLover

CrazyFitLover

no proof no care
Time online
8d 11h 30m
SHUT THE FUCK UP GAY LOVER! GAYS ARE MORE LIKELY TO FUCK ANIMALS AND EAT SHIT

You fucking idiot you have no logic, zero arguments against my opinion, you are a borderline retard, more gays means less competiton for us. do you have any argument against this statemant? fuck imagine caring about other mans assholes or what they do it with

Aesthetics_III

Aesthetics_III

Zephir
Time online
60d 2h 46m
You fucking idiot you have no logic, zero arguments against my opinion, you are a borderline retard, more gays means less competiton for us. do you have any argument against this statemant? fuck imagine caring about other mans assholes or what they do it with
GAYS ARE DEGENEATE FILTH YOU DISGUSTING FAGGOT COPER! THEYRE IMMORAL HEATHENS DESERVING OF ETERNAL HELLFIRE AS WRITTEN IN THE ABRAHAMIC TEXTS! “LESS COMPETITION” JFL, RAPING A GIRL WOULD BE A SURE WAY TO GET LAID BUT ITS IMMORAL AND SUBHUMAN.

CrazyFitLover

CrazyFitLover

no proof no care
Time online
8d 11h 30m
GAYS ARE DEGENEATE FILTH YOU DISGUSTING FAGGOT COPER! THEYRE IMMORAL HEATHENS DESERVING OF ETERNAL HELLFIRE AS WRITTEN IN THE ABRAHAMIC TEXTS! “LESS COMPETITION” JFL, RAPING A GIRL WOULD BE A SURE WAY TO GET LAID BUT ITS IMMORAL AND SUBHUMAN.
you are an average fucking faithful dumb, who thinks that bible is the correct way to live, gues what dumb faggot? if god existed and loved you which i doubt, why are you a fucking incel who lurks online 24/7? when half of the man sturgle for no reason, from just being unlucky and yet you belive in god you fucking retard, imagine if every chad is gay, usually 1 chad is taking 20 girls at the time, so 1 chad gay is 20 free girls for us and less competition, know imagine if evey chad went gay? would not that mean millions of girls released for us? and weakend hypergamy?

Aesthetics_III

Aesthetics_III

Zephir
Time online
60d 2h 46m
you are an average fucking faithful dumb, who thinks that bible is the correct way to live, gues what dumb faggot? if god existed and loved you which i doubt, why are you a fucking incel who lurks online 24/7? when half of the man sturgle for no reason, from just being unlucky and yet you belive in god you fucking retard, imagine if every chad is gay, usually 1 chad is taking 20 girls at the time, so 1 chad gay is 20 free girls for us and less competition, know imagine if evey chad went gay? would not that mean millions of girls released for us? and weakend hypergamy?
YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY BROKEN SO YOU DONT UNDERSTAND. IT IS A DIVINE MANDATE SENT DIRECTLY FROM THE HEAVENS WHICH TELLS THE CHOSEN TO RID THIS WORLD OF SIN. IT IS INDEED OVER FOR YOU

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)