[News] @NEWONE IS A CONFIRMED FAGGOT!

CrazyFitLover

CrazyFitLover

no proof no care
Time online
8d 11h 30m
YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY BROKEN SO YOU DONT UNDERSTAND. IT IS A DIVINE MANDATE SENT DIRECTLY FROM THE HEAVENS WHICH TELLS THE CHOSEN TO RID THIS WORLD OF SIN. IT IS INDEED OVER FOR YOU
you are avoiding my logical opinions and running away to some spiritual bullshit, there is no spirit stop coping

Aesthetics_III

Aesthetics_III

Zephir
Time online
60d 2h 46m
you are avoiding my logical opinions and running away to some spiritual bullshit, there is no spirit stop coping
SPIRITUALLY BROKEN. MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU

Aesthetics_III

Aesthetics_III

Zephir
Time online
60d 2h 46m
Shut the fuck up dumbcel. there is no proof or evidence of spirit. just fuck off you will die in illusions with wasted life.
SPIRITUALLY. BROKEN.

T

TITUS

Apprentice
Time online
3d 24m
Fagget confirmed, shouldn't he get the foid treatment? Are faggets real males? Are they even human?

needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
Time online
144d 13h 3m
tbh It's not that gay as long as you're not the one taking it up your ass or mouth no homo tho
Bro he literally said he would pick male over female jfl

Its over for Newone anyways, someone tagged knajjd, once he find this thread Newone will be permabanned.

Introvertednarc

Introvertednarc

Narcissistic, psychopathic prettyboy
Time online
47d 47m
So this fruity nigga makes a thread asking if gays are split into two groups

View attachment 482959

Which should send alarms bells ringing immediately. But then this faggot goes on to type this...

View attachment 482962

“I would legit fuck thongmasters avi”...

View attachment 482963

This nigga then tried to play it off by saying he’s feminine. But that doesn’t matter? He’s still a guy. Fucking a trans girl is still gay (it is stfu lgbt copers)

And then this fag tries to defend himself by saying if chad does it it’s fine.

View attachment 482967

AND THEN THIS RAGING HOMOSEXUAL SAYS I’D BE LOW T IF I PREFERRED A GIRL OVER A PRETTY-BOY?!?!?!?

View attachment 482976

THIS NIGGA IS A FUCKING FAGGOT MODS DO SOMETHING!!!

@Newone so not only are you a 27 year old mentally ill ethnic shitposting on an blackpilled forum. You’re a faggot. Reminder this is what Allah did to your kind

"And we (Allah) let rain fall on them. Look how that was the end of the wrongdoers."

"When our (Allah's) command came, we turned that city (Sodom) upside down and rained layer upon layer of clay on it."

View attachment 482992View attachment 482993

THIS IS YOUR FATE! BURN IN HELL FAG!
A permaban is the only fair and justifiable punishment for such gross and obscene behaviour @knajjd

6ft1

6ft1

Time online
154d 4h 52m
tbh It's not that gay as long as you're not the one taking it up your ass or mouth no homo tho
Keep Ugh.. ing me copers

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)