@NEWONE IS A CONFIRMED FAGGOT!

did this really piss you off so hard man

bro i am one of the best muslims around, i dont smoke, i dont drink, i have a bachelor degree

Allah would never humiliate me tbh

He uses me to spread his religion
Screenshot 20200305 2256261

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 2403
Bro she's not even slutty-looking or sexually attractive... there's women who get mogged by her in terms of PSL and are hotter than her.
She has beautiful smile and look at that thicccccccc body

SmartSelect 20200630 175742 Firefox

I want to see her on my bed with legs up so I can fuck her missionary and creampie mhmmhmhmhm

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Zygos4Life, Introvertednarc and 5 others
Finally we get rid of that retard

He has the worst taste in girls. He posts psl4 girls and says they are gigastacey

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and W0KESTMOTHF
JFL the whole forum turned muslim rn :lul:
What’s Arvid doing there tho? Even @Newone wouldn’t fuck that.
He's a Turk after all
Over for gaycels
Bro she's not even slutty-looking or sexually attractive... there's women who get mogged by her in terms of PSL and are hotter than her.
RIP Newone
Allah punished him for being gay i made a prayer asking for @Newone to be banned and allah answered my prayer allhamdulillah allah is the most powerful.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, Zygos4Life, s3-s3 and 4 others
stop abusing my goddess ashild

i will not stand for this

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Chadeep and Over
She has beautiful smile and look at that thicccccccc body

View attachment 483057

I want to see her on my bed with legs up so I can fuck her missionary and creampie mhmmhmhmhm
Fuck nigga I want that shit but cant get it life's brutal

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Over
Allah punished him for being gay i made a prayer asking for @Newone to be banned and allah answered my prayer allhamdulillah allah is the most powerful.
90226f5370a4ebdb2aca7304cd9876c6.jpg

Mishallah brother

JK FUCK ALLAH :lul:

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Mr.cope, Lolcel, Zygos4Life and 6 others
bruh, @Newone is a faggot, @toth is a faggot, who else is a faggot?

why do you care if someone is gay or not? more gays means less competition for us.

@Newone ITS OVER. YOURE GONE. BASED FAG HATERS ON LOOKSMAX.ME REJOICE! ALLAH DELIVERED HIS DIVINE JUSTICE AS WE WERE SURE HE WOULD.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, s3-s3, Nosecel and 1 other person
Another faggot bites to dust

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and s3-s3
  • +1
Reactions: s3-s3
SHUT THE FUCK UP GAY LOVER! GAYS ARE MORE LIKELY TO FUCK ANIMALS AND EAT SHIT

You fucking idiot you have no logic, zero arguments against my opinion, you are a borderline retard, more gays means less competiton for us. do you have any argument against this statemant? fuck imagine caring about other mans assholes or what they do it with

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Zygos4Life and s3-s3
You fucking idiot you have no logic, zero arguments against my opinion, you are a borderline retard, more gays means less competiton for us. do you have any argument against this statemant? fuck imagine caring about other mans assholes or what they do it with

GAYS ARE DEGENEATE FILTH YOU DISGUSTING FAGGOT COPER! THEYRE IMMORAL HEATHENS DESERVING OF ETERNAL HELLFIRE AS WRITTEN IN THE ABRAHAMIC TEXTS! “LESS COMPETITION” JFL, RAPING A GIRL WOULD BE A SURE WAY TO GET LAID BUT ITS IMMORAL AND SUBHUMAN.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475, Gengar and s3-s3
GAYS ARE DEGENEATE FILTH YOU DISGUSTING FAGGOT COPER! THEYRE IMMORAL HEATHENS DESERVING OF ETERNAL HELLFIRE AS WRITTEN IN THE ABRAHAMIC TEXTS! “LESS COMPETITION” JFL, RAPING A GIRL WOULD BE A SURE WAY TO GET LAID BUT ITS IMMORAL AND SUBHUMAN.
you are an average fucking faithful dumb, who thinks that bible is the correct way to live, gues what dumb faggot? if god existed and loved you which i doubt, why are you a fucking incel who lurks online 24/7? when half of the man sturgle for no reason, from just being unlucky and yet you belive in god you fucking retard, imagine if every chad is gay, usually 1 chad is taking 20 girls at the time, so 1 chad gay is 20 free girls for us and less competition, know imagine if evey chad went gay? would not that mean millions of girls released for us? and weakend hypergamy?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Zygos4Life and s3-s3
you are an average fucking faithful dumb, who thinks that bible is the correct way to live, gues what dumb faggot? if god existed and loved you which i doubt, why are you a fucking incel who lurks online 24/7? when half of the man sturgle for no reason, from just being unlucky and yet you belive in god you fucking retard, imagine if every chad is gay, usually 1 chad is taking 20 girls at the time, so 1 chad gay is 20 free girls for us and less competition, know imagine if evey chad went gay? would not that mean millions of girls released for us? and weakend hypergamy?

YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY BROKEN SO YOU DONT UNDERSTAND. IT IS A DIVINE MANDATE SENT DIRECTLY FROM THE HEAVENS WHICH TELLS THE CHOSEN TO RID THIS WORLD OF SIN. IT IS INDEED OVER FOR YOU

• +1
YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY BROKEN SO YOU DONT UNDERSTAND. IT IS A DIVINE MANDATE SENT DIRECTLY FROM THE HEAVENS WHICH TELLS THE CHOSEN TO RID THIS WORLD OF SIN. IT IS INDEED OVER FOR YOU
you are avoiding my logical opinions and running away to some spiritual bullshit, there is no spirit stop coping

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard and s3-s3
you are avoiding my logical opinions and running away to some spiritual bullshit, there is no spirit stop coping

SPIRITUALLY BROKEN. MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU

• +1
SPIRITUALLY BROKEN. MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU
Shut the fuck up dumbcel. there is no proof or evidence of spirit. just fuck off you will die in illusions with wasted life.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard and s3-s3
Shut the fuck up dumbcel. there is no proof or evidence of spirit. just fuck off you will die in illusions with wasted life.

SPIRITUALLY. BROKEN.

• +1
Fagget confirmed, shouldn't he get the foid treatment? Are faggets real males? Are they even human?

tbh It's not that gay as long as you're not the one taking it up your ass or mouth no homo tho
Bro he literally said he would pick male over female jfl

Its over for Newone anyways, someone tagged knajjd, once he find this thread Newone will be permabanned.

So this fruity nigga makes a thread asking if gays are split into two groups

View attachment 482959

Which should send alarms bells ringing immediately. But then this faggot goes on to type this...

View attachment 482962

“I would legit fuck thongmasters avi”...

View attachment 482963

This nigga then tried to play it off by saying he’s feminine. But that doesn’t matter? He’s still a guy. Fucking a trans girl is still gay (it is stfu lgbt copers)

And then this fag tries to defend himself by saying if chad does it it’s fine.

View attachment 482967

AND THEN THIS RAGING HOMOSEXUAL SAYS I’D BE LOW T IF I PREFERRED A GIRL OVER A PRETTY-BOY?!?!?!?

View attachment 482976

THIS NIGGA IS A FUCKING FAGGOT MODS DO SOMETHING!!!

@Newone so not only are you a 27 year old mentally ill ethnic shitposting on an blackpilled forum. You’re a faggot. Reminder this is what Allah did to your kind

"And we (Allah) let rain fall on them. Look how that was the end of the wrongdoers."

"When our (Allah's) command came, we turned that city (Sodom) upside down and rained layer upon layer of clay on it."

View attachment 482992View attachment 482993

THIS IS YOUR FATE! BURN IN HELL FAG!
A permaban is the only fair and justifiable punishment for such gross and obscene behaviour @knajjd

tbh It's not that gay as long as you're not the one taking it up your ass or mouth no homo tho
Keep Ugh.. ing me copers

So this fruity nigga makes a thread asking if gays are split into two groups

View attachment 482959

Which should send alarms bells ringing immediately. But then this faggot goes on to type this...

View attachment 482962

“I would legit fuck thongmasters avi”...

View attachment 482963

This nigga then tried to play it off by saying he’s feminine. But that doesn’t matter? He’s still a guy. Fucking a trans girl is still gay (it is stfu lgbt copers)

And then this fag tries to defend himself by saying if chad does it it’s fine.

View attachment 482967

AND THEN THIS RAGING HOMOSEXUAL SAYS I’D BE LOW T IF I PREFERRED A GIRL OVER A PRETTY-BOY?!?!?!?

View attachment 482976

THIS NIGGA IS A FUCKING FAGGOT MODS DO SOMETHING!!!

@Newone so not only are you a 27 year old mentally ill ethnic shitposting on an blackpilled forum. You’re a faggot. Reminder this is what Allah did to your kind

"And we (Allah) let rain fall on them. Look how that was the end of the wrongdoers."

"When our (Allah's) command came, we turned that city (Sodom) upside down and rained layer upon layer of clay on it."

View attachment 482992View attachment 482993

THIS IS YOUR FATE! BURN IN HELL FAG!
jfl

Why the fuck you care if he is gay anyways lmfao? Is this forum filled with a bunch of homophobic muslim monkeys and curries?

Why the fuck you care if he is gay anyways lmfao? Is this forum filled with a bunch of homophobic muslim monkeys and curries?

C0367671 4150 4EF3 9815 6156E6832653

• JFL
Reactions: SMVbender
Jfl do you really think women would actually resort to incels if all the normies and chads were gay
They still wouldnt fuck incels youll still have competition with gay men

legendary banger thread

• Love it
Reactions: Aesthetics_III