Ngl how do you even lose your virginity in 2020 offline

Hasn’t worked so far
Just flirt with girls and be low inhib instead of being a pussy. When I had hair my ego was higher than gigachad as I rejected many women and slept with one by flirting and saying fuck it it's now or never. Just don't be too tryhard or the CRINGE will haunt you (6years ago and I can't sleep at night thinking of the cold approaches I did and asking for sex after 1 min of convo).

Seriously though you have the looks so just be outgoing funny and flirty (see how they react to your flirting if it's positive then keep flirting more and eventually touch her etc etc then sex is ez)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted
if your school is online and you dont go to parties/hangout with big groups or whatever, then its really hard. approaching random girls in public is kinda weird and requires a lot of t

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Idk it feels cucked to lose virginity by using like tinder or Yubo
How’s it cucked it’s the hardest way to get laid
It’s more based and validating than some drunk girl at a party who would fuck anybody

• +1
Jfl it's easier offline just go to a party or a bar) club

• Woah
i dont care man I lost khhv recently fuckenn based

am still not happy tho

• Love it
remove ur autism man

• WTF
D2522EFF 691E 446E A01B 6E4A72008C1E

• Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998
No lol, you can’t date offline in 2020.
literally everything is online (atleast in Canada) and honestly everyone is wearing masks outside
Shut the fuck up

• So Sad
School mates social circles

• Woah
No lol, you can’t date offline in 2020.
literally everything is online (atleast in Canada) and honestly everyone is wearing masks outside
the masks bit feels so rigged, i hate it

• So Sad
Why does it have to be offline? Literally just get on yubo and find a chick to hang with. You’ve got looks to spare for that. Are you nt?

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and OOGABOOGA
Just ignore my offer to give you advice theory. I’ll take that as a no. BRB getting more pussy than you in spite of you mogging me to oblivion.
I don’t mog you ur a based dick extended user :lul: :tiny:

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Jfl it's easier offline just go to a party or a bar) club
covid closed everything social related leaving us with online as the only socializing method. thats the point of the post.

Last edited:
I live in a town of literarly less than 10k people
Ah idk what that’s like ngl. Legit question tho how did you end up not nt when you’ve probably been getting validation for looks your whole life. Also you absolutely mog me

• WTF
just talk to her bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted
Tbh try and get someone in your group or you yourself to throw a party, get lots of alcohol then ez from there

Mirin, school trip or just holiday?
Ski trip with they boys were going 5 boys

• +1
Reactions: xefo and OOGABOOGA
frat parties account for most of my lays.

covid closed everything social related leaving us with online as the only socializing method. thats the point of the post.
Not in the US sucks for the rest of u losers

• JFL