Niche maxxin (6 and below uggo retards gtfih

Tr3way

Tr3way

Banned
ATTENTION! This strat is for UGLY RETARDS only. If you are a 7 or above do not read. Good thing this does not apply to anyone on this site.

Niche maxxin
Dis shit legit affff nigga. If you are not a regular human capable of fuxking regular bitches at regular places this is 4 you. You gotta get in a niche, then GET IN SUM NICHE. Try going to furry gay anime con and getting sum. Legit go to fucking anime con comic con and get with some retarded socially autistic roasties. Chad dosent go to furry con, you do. Chad patrols the streets and slays his opposite. You can patrol otaku fest and SLAY YOUR LOOKSMATCHES/PUNCH ABOVE THE BELT. CHAD CANT STOP YOU HE ISNT THERE. Nigga if you look OK you will SLAY.

now gtfo, get a fur suit, and GET PUSSY WITHOUT TRYING
This may not apply to ethniks

• +1
Reactions: tallcel, RichardSpencel, Falimcel and 3 others
AYO NIGGEH MY NICHE IS MUSLIM TERRORIST CAVEMAN WHATCHU THINK CUH

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, Never_Began and RichardSpencel
ur so brown

Then slay muslim terroist caveman bitxhes, foo
Lord blackopstruecel (real user) actually made a post about this wherein he instructed his followers to "maximize what they have" and find their niche. I kid you not
Naturally feminine features = prettyboy max and forget about ogremaxxing
Naturally masculine features= ogremax and forget about looking youthful

Lord blackopstruecel (real user) actually made a post about this wherein he instructed his followers to "maximize what they have" and find their niche. I kid you not
Naturally feminine features = prettyboy max and forget about ogremaxxing
Naturally masculine features= ogremax and forget about looking youthful
Durr no shit thats basic shit. Im talking slaying at cons/clubs where chad dosent exist

Ay nigga, you keep runnin yo mouth imma have my boy treyvan shut it fo you, mf bbc crew up in here nigga, up in yo momma too, mf BITCH ass nigga
ooga booga badooga muh dik biga than youz niggeh

Lol thought you were incelimperative
Intel posts with far more platitudes anf emojis for example:

Dude u rly don't have to b gl init ??????????????????????????????????

Even furry autist girls only want Chad and get chad,maybe chadlite,
And the girls at these weird nerd places are put on such a pedestal because if lack of females/wks.

Rockstar game works the best IMO

Even furry autist girls only want Chad and get chad,maybe chadlite,
And the girls at these weird nerd places are put on such a pedestal because if lack of females/wks.
Just be a 5-6/10 then, 100% chance of slaying at nerd cons. Also lol when do furry girls get chad lolol he can fuck stacy instead, he dosent want any of that
Fuck no If Jews trespass onto my land I shoot them on sight
Bad goy! If you keep talking smack about gods chosen people i will send the us army to fight you for me

Last edited:
Just be a 5-6/10 then, 100% chance of slaying at nerd cons. Also lol when do furry girls get chad lolol he can fuck stacy instead, he dosent want any of that

Bad goy! If you keep talking smack about gods chosen people i will send the us army to fight you for me
Join the army and die for israel today!

hmm i mean if she can cosplay good enought