Instructor
She was an average nigress and kept looking at me, its over

I just want latina/white/asian gf

black girls just aren't my type dedsrs

Last edited:
M

mr contemptuous

Superior Human Being
You either look like a watermelon or you have a strange definition of "it's over".
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Dogs

Dogs

Elementalist
When I shaved my head with a 4 guard about 2 months ago the next day a super fat customer chick was checking me out then right before leaving she looked back and basically was making let's fuck eyes. And I was just like have a nice day or whatever and she kept doing it. I was on no fap for a few days and was seriously considering doing it cause of no fap, it was easy and she had massive tits, but nah

BigBoy

BigBoy

Sakata Gintoki
When I shaved my head with a 4 guard about 2 months ago the next day a super fat customer chick was checking me out then right before leaving she looked back and basically was making let's fuck eyes. And I was just like have a nice day or whatever and she kept doing it. I was on no fap for a few days and was seriously considering doing it cause of no fap, it was easy and she had massive tits, but nah
Volcel

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Yummyinmytummy OffTopic 9
asiancel444 OffTopic 4
weissbier OffTopic 28