Nihilism defeats the purpose of life - Incel mindset is wrong !

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
You are born as a glab of meat with organs that somehow has a conciousness. Life was not meant to be fair and why should you be fair?

In nature, there were no morals back then, morals are man made (By stronger men in power), to decieve weaker men (us).

Life has always been about taking down others and chasing idealism, whether it's financially, socially, in dating... In every-fucking-thing. Of course, while keeping a tight relationship with close friends and family.

So according to nihilism, you're accepting the world the way it is, and cry over it's brutal nature of humanity. I understand you anon! But it's not your fault, cause we were cuddled by bluepill all the time, and common sense (blackpill) was forbidden and hard for us to accept !

I mean just this thing, (from picture) would be considered normal in nature, but we get shocked when we get confronted upon it nowadays:

BRUTAL blackpill 2

Not wanting to give a lecture but i guess i brought up my point. The most natural way of living is Hedonism as in enlightened self-interest! But since no one cares about hedonism here, i will leave it at that.

Tldr - Act according to nature, humans are animals in a sense.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 5522, Musashi and 14 others
dnrd
will kill myself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8902, Stare, Pumanator and 3 others
Good thread

• Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22
humans can get lefort animals cant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8902, Deleted member 7776, Pumanator and 2 others
I don't know what to believe anymore.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 2968 and sloopnoob
Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 2968 and 1 other person
You are born as a glab of meat with organs that somehow has a conciousness. Life was not meant to be fair and why should you be fair?

In nature, there were no morals back then, morals are man made (By stronger men in power), to decieve weaker men (us).

Life has always been about taking down others and chasing idealism, whether it's financially, socially, in dating... In every-fucking-thing. Of course, while keeping a tight relationship with close friends and family.

So according to nihilism, you're accepting the world the way it is, and cry over it's brutal nature of humanity. I understand you anon! But it's not your fault, cause we were cuddled by bluepill all the time, and common sense (blackpill) was forbidden and hard for us to accept !

I mean just this thing, (from picture) would be considered normal in nature, but we get shocked when we get confronted upon it nowadays:

View attachment 809591View attachment 809592

Not wanting to give a lecture but i guess i brought up my point. The most natural way of living is Hedonism as in enlightened self-interest! But since no one cares about hedonism here, i will leave it at that.

Fucking brutal at this. Fuark my disney princess white picket fence dream is fucking over

• +1
Good thing female nature doesn't apply to my oneitis. She is different bro.

Where can I find one of these fabled nawalt unicorns?

It amazes me how people can take life so seriously

• +1

View attachment 809591View attachment 809592

Nihilism is for Albanian construction workers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Chintuck22