"No bro, this people saying 6'0 is manlet king are coping! 5'10 is enough!"

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
SIX FEET TALL!

A HUNDRED AND EIGHTY THREE CENTIMETERS!

Still only mogs the old woman and gets height mogged by the other women in heels

Maria+Borges+CFDA+Fashion+Awards+Dinner+BAhznJZjsqUl.jpg

REPEAT AFTER ME:

6'6 IS THE MINIMUM TO BE TALL!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Deleted member 2227 and DidntRead
SIX FEET TALL!

A HUNDRED AND EIGHTY THREE CENTIMETERS!

Still only mogs the old woman and gets height mogged by the other women in heels

Maria+Borges+CFDA+Fashion+Awards+Dinner+BAhznJZjsqUl.jpg

REPEAT AFTER ME:

6'6 IS THE MINIMUM TO BE TALL!
6'9 or death

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
Is that Tyson Beckford being heightmogged by foids??? Fuarkk it's over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
True, at least 6ft 4 tho. Then you can wear boots and insoles to be 6ft 6. But, most women you will meet will never be this tall

Stfu you delusional cuck, these are models and they're supposed to be 5"11+. Go take a walk outside and see how many chads you see that are 6ft or above

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Achathin, BigBoy and 5 others
Tyson beckford is 6ft, and the foid on his right is at least 6ft 4 in heels.
Stfu you delusional cuck, these are models and they're supposed to be 5"11+. Go take a walk outside and see how many chads you see that are 6ft or above
6ft isn't enough, 6ft 4 is where life starts lol.

JFL @ this cope, both girls on the left are about his height on heels, take 4 inches from the heels, they are about 5'8, that's just the "average tall girl", most women are on the 5'5-5'7 range, therefore at least 1/3 of women are on that +5'8 range

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
JFL @ this cope, both girls on the left are about his height on heels, take 4 inches from the heels, they are about 5'8, that's just the "average tall girl", most women are on the 5'5-5'7 range, therefore at least 1/3 of women are on that +5'8 range
Deliciadecu

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
180cm to be not considered midget

190cm is when its "good height"

200cm is when ur mogger

idk retard units

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Dino Hamciaren, Deleted member 2933 and 2 others
Lol it's not like that outside.I will guarantee you.I mean they are wearing fucking heels

Why should I worry about a girl who can height mog me by wearing 6 inch heels lol that doesnt make a single sense than a women can heightmog everyone by wearing 20 inch heels so everybody should rope

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 245 and Newguyaround
Dn red

FACE > all

I think the best height is 6’2”-6’3” because you can mog consistently and pack on muscle without trouble.

Models are giants, and the girls are using heels, the difference in 3~6 is not so much, people here cope about height, they dont get girls because they have shit bones like me.
I think the best height is 6’2”-6’3” because you can mog consistently and pack on muscle without trouble.

it's not height, is the face

Screenshot 2019 09 13 21 54 43 100 comandroidchrome

Last edited:
im .5 inch away from 6.6 fuck my life bro

Who want those skinny lanklets

just shooting gun to the head is the most efficient way to get to happiness and peace.

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
6'4 or death

Users who are viewing this thread

Back