No browridge?

Soulrack

Soulrack

Shitposter banterist
I have noticed that my forehead is curved and I have absolutely no browridge. I felt around my brow area too and there is no protrusion at all apart for near my eye sockets on the sides. This is strange considering my whole family even the women have browridges but I do not. Why is this? I would expect myself to have one since I am somewhat masculine with thick eyebrows, lots of facial/body hair and a decent height.

Can the shape of your forehead indicate intelligence too?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
How old are you

I can't respect men who don't have brow ridge. Are they even "men"? I don't know, I honestly doubt they are

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6485b025t, Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 5061 and 6 others
I can't respect men who don't have brow ridge. Are they even "men"? I don't know, I honestly doubt they are
Same kid. They look more like poodles

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
18, so I am pretty unsure why I don't have one.
That's quite a late age to have no browridge at all, I wouldn't worry to much for now though, the bones around your eyes are usually the last to develop during puberty, you'll probably see big changes to your browridge and your bones around your eyes in general up until around age 21

• +1
Reactions: Fath0039
The struggles of being an asian 😭

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman and BigBoy
The struggles of being an asian 😭
I'm not even asian, but middle eastern. Which is why I am surprised I can't grow a ridge.

maybe u have orbital hypoplasia

Who cares? As long as your brows are low-set and not overly arched, you're good. Many gl actors have no brow ridge. I'd rather have none than the high-set, weirdly-shaped one I have.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Imagine having a neanderthal browridge like this guy.

Attachments

• 12A0A5BE-8F06-40BF-A6B5-948F78D13B97.png
    12A0A5BE-8F06-40BF-A6B5-948F78D13B97.png
    157.3 KB · Views: 267
  • B74F09D6-B592-4A8F-82EC-70B3A6B1ACA5.png
    B74F09D6-B592-4A8F-82EC-70B3A6B1ACA5.png
    169.2 KB · Views: 304
  • 5A6E727A-05B7-4409-93CD-8962BCC9168B.png
    5A6E727A-05B7-4409-93CD-8962BCC9168B.png
    151.8 KB · Views: 281
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman and Deleted member 2227
I have the complete opposite forehead, curved and flat. If I were to go bald it would be a death sentence since I don't have the skull shape for it.
Who cares? As long as your brows are low-set and not overly arched, you're good. Many gl actors have no brow ridge. I'd rather have none than the high-set, weirdly-shaped one I have.
Thankfully my eyebrows are thick as hell and almost have no arch at all, I guess they compensate for no browridge.

Last edited:
It's over for you

• So Sad
Reactions: CursedOne and Soulrack
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Browridge gets more prominent with age

low testosterone.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Mateusz74 and GordonFreeman
my whole family even the women have browridges but I do not. Why is this?
Probably low T during puberty. If you also have narrow shoulders and tiny dick then it definitely was low T

Probably low T during puberty. If you also have narrow shoulders and tiny dick then it definitely was low T
Fuck man I'm pretty sure it was tbh. I think my pituitary gland got damaged or some shit. I remember rapidly growing pubic hair and underarm hair but it suddenly stopped. Now my left armpit has less hair than my right and there isn't much hair in general under my arms. My pubes are also thin directly ontop of my dick. It's as if I had a sudden spurt of hormones but it stopped. The surprising thing though is that I grow facial hair before everyone else, been hairy my whole life and I grew way more faster than everyone else in height.

Dick is less than 6 inches and my hips are almost inline with my shoulders, fuck

Fuck man I'm pretty sure it was tbh. I think my pituitary gland got damaged or some shit. I remember rapidly growing pubic hair and underarm hair but it suddenly stopped. Now my left armpit has less hair than my right and there isn't much hair in general under my arms. My pubes are also thin directly ontop of my dick. It's as if I had a sudden spurt of hormones but it stopped. The surprising thing though is that I grow facial hair before everyone else, been hairy my whole life and I grew way more faster than everyone else in height.

Dick is less than 6 inches and my hips are almost inline with my shoulders, fuck
Lol that's normal in arab men. I had friends who had mustaches and beards in early Hight School because Arabs generally age faster than other races. It's just your shit sand nigger genetics.

Don't listen to these faggot saying "low T" I had many arab friends who did sports and were low bf (which increases T) in High School and they have no brow ridge.

It's just genetic buddy boyo.

Extremes are almost allways bad. Its about the sweetspot, as with most things in life. This is why looking aeasthetically good is so fucking rare. Because so many features would have to be within a rather small threshold to not be underdeveloped or overdeveloped in order to look aesthetically good.

Having no browridge at all takes a big chunk off masculine look. Because its a typical female characteristic.

I don't even think girls pay attention to it. Have you ever, even once in your entire life, heard "OMG he's so hot! he has such a prominent brow ridge!"? I know I haven't. It doesn't really matter as long as it doesn't fuck up your eye area from the front.
You dont hear anyone talk about midface ratio, IPD, FWHR, NCT etc. but ppl just subconsciously know if something looks off or aesthetically good. Normies couldnt say the exact things and ratios that are off, because they dont reasearch this kind of stuff, but if one has the knowledge of every ratio and characteristic, its easy to tell what looks ideal or less ideal. But even then, if youd show a normie a good looking man with a nice masculine brow ridge from front and side and then morph the brow ridge away, they would find the version with the brow ridge more attractive. because our brains are designed to register this shit without even thinking about it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, PrisonMike, Soulrack and 1 other person