No education, passion, got first job after 2 years of neeting, 20yr old

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
On my way to work. I'm just trying to get hair transplant and maxilla surgery.
Didnt study at all in highschool, have 1.0GPA so ofc cant go uni, after graduating I played video games for 1.5 years and got fixated with looks and suicide after breaking up with my e-girlfriend

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Alt Number 3, Deleted member 2634 and 1 other person
What category is your job OP
and pay

good pace

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and toolateforme
good pace
I dont think mentioning about getting laid is necessarily bragging
But I'll stop cuz people can misinterpret
I'm still miserable and I dont think I'm superior cuz I got laid
how easy is it?
It's my first day, I'm trying to figure it out
At least I dont have to walk and lift heavy shit with my weak low T body

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I dont think mentioning about getting laid is necessarily bragging
But I'll stop cuz people can misinterpret
I'm still miserable and I dont think I'm superior cuz I got laid
most people arent tall or gl on the forum, like you. but they dont get laid, unlike you. you feel bad about the things you feel bad and then make these threads for those people to validate you and to feel good about yourself

most people arent tall or gl on the forum, like you. but they dont get laid, unlike you. you feel bad about the things you feel bad and then make these threads for those people to validate you and to feel good about yourself
Admit for first few threads but I didnt seek for validation with 5finger thread, but whatever

Admit for first few threads but I didnt seek for validation with 5finger thread, but whatever
dude you do whatever. just pick your side so you consistent with your posting. either keep crying daily and stop bragging or keep bragging and stop crying. both work and make sense, but they don't make a lot of sense together

dude you do whatever. just pick your side so you consistent with your posting. either keep crying daily and stop bragging or keep bragging and stop crying. both work and make sense, but they don't make a lot of sense together
I made it clear it was not bragging thread, there was no inconsistent. It's just your judgement and it was flawed as fuck.

I made it clear it was not bragging thread, there was no inconsistent. It's just your judgement and it was flawed as fuck.
i dont care what you feel about the thread lol. it seemed like the rest of your bragging threads. not gonna microanalyze every single word and make a 5 pages essay on whether it falls over the line of bragging or not. first impression is everything just like in the real world. my first impression was its just like your other useless bragging threads trying to indirectly ask other truecels to validate you

i dont care what you feel about the thread lol. it seemed like the rest of your bragging threads. not gonna microanalyze every single word and make a 5 pages essay on whether it falls over the line of bragging or not. first impression is everything just like in the real world. my first impression was its just like your other useless bragging threads trying to indirectly ask other truecels to validate you
Yeah and it's your misinterpretation, why are you blaming me?
You can do either admit or fuck off tbh

Yeah and it's your misinterpretation, why are you blaming me?
You can do either admit or fuck off tbh
lol its not a misinterpretation. my opinion didnt change about the thread just because you said its not bragging

lol its not a misinterpretation. my opinion didnt change about the thread just because you said its not bragging
Lol then you can fuck off. I always say you can think whatever you want. You judge me like I said, as you thought from the beginning. If you're not gonna listen to me and think whatever you want what the fuck is the point of conversation? You make me sick bro what a selfish motherfucker lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Lol then you can fuck off. I always say you can think whatever you want. You judge me like I said, as you thought from the beginning. If you're not gonna listen to me and think whatever you want what the fuck is the point of conversation? You make me sick bro what a selfish motherfucker lol
giphy.gif

love the passion in this post, keep it coming

• +1
giphy.gif

love the passion in this post, keep it coming
Keep being asshole my man. If you dont wanna believe I dont know what I can do about it. You can judge me like you want inside you but dont complain that in my thread. Since theres nothing productive coming out of it.

Keep being asshole my man. If you dont wanna believe I dont know what I can do about it. You can judge me like you want inside you but dont complain that in my thread.
let me put it this way

if i made those threads you made, including the 5 finger

the mods would permaban me in 1 millisecond

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead
let me put it this way

if i made those threads you made, including the 5 finger

the mods would permaban me in 1 millisecond
Maybe cuz you're the most superior out of whole forum.
I'm too incel and ugly small as fuck for them to care. And I feel the same man. I feel the same. Theres no validation.
I'll admit that looks like bragging thread, but trust me I wasnt seeking for validation
I was looking for reply like 'what's your girth'
Anyways im gonna stop posting that shit.

Maybe cuz you're the most superior out of whole forum.
I'm too incel and ugly small as fuck for them to care. And I feel the same man. I feel the same. Theres no validation.
I'll admit that looks like bragging thread, but trust me I wasnt seeking for validation
I was looking for reply like 'what's your girth'
Anyways im gonna stop posting that shit.
no im not and they dont discriminate posters based on that

i just stand for my opinion and have anti-surgery and anti-aspie science views that they heavily dislike and have history with bans so they're negatively biased

and you can post w/e u want i dont care, just like think about what @LondonVillie was doing

you're doing the same thing essentially, but in a "lite" version without pictures etc.

• +1
Bro my GPA is 0.3

:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended
I’ll just play minecraft till the end of time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian and toolateforme
It's like 2k a month, some weird emailing job in internet company
If you ever get a remote job you could work as a security guard (The ones that sit down all day looking at cameras or something). You would be able to work on the computer while working security for more money.

• +1
My first job was also at 20. Cause my dumb parents wouldn't let me work. Imagine spoiling someone you want to mature and think individually

mogs me

• So Sad
My first job was also at 20. Cause my dumb parents wouldn't let me work. Imagine spoiling someone you want to mature and think individually
It is what it is.

2k per month?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745