No fap question

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
Does no fap make you seek/hold eye contact for longer? I’ve been on it for like a 5 days but I can’t tell if I’m getting placeboed or not cause the reddit cult listed that as one of the 100000 benefits.
What are your stories with nofap and eye contact, do u think it’s cope/placebo or not?

All nofap does is give you blue balls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
Nofap is cope, lessfap is legit

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, KrissKross and Deleted member 1332
Eye contact? What? Yeah, it has its benefits and it builds discipline but eye contact? Wtf?

can impact ur mood but does nothing to ur actual appearance besides maybe better skin?? maybe

Eye contact? What? Yeah, it has its benefits and it builds discipline but eye contact? Wtf?
when on nofap I’m so horny I look at girls in the eye which is rare for me cause I’m high inhib as fuck and I can actually maintain it sometimes
can impact ur mood but does nothing to ur actual appearance besides maybe better skin?? maybe
no not the physical appearance like actually looking at girls in the eye

No fap doesn't do shit. It was created as a means for people who were literally addicted to jacking off - i.e. people who did it literally 9 or 10 times a day.

Now a bunch of morons who can't get laid claim that it is giving them super powers and better skin when in reality, they're just a bit hornier and running strong placebo effects.

when on nofap I’m so horny I look at girls in the eye which is rare for me cause I’m high inhib as fuck and I can actually maintain it sometimes

no not the physical appearance like actually looking at girls in the eye
No fap doesn't do shit. It was created as a means for people who were literally addicted to jacking off - i.e. people who did it literally 9 or 10 times a day.

Now a bunch of morons who can't get laid claim that it is giving them super powers and better skin when in reality, they're just a bit hornier and running strong placebo effects.
Its all in the mind boys. If you think no-fap gives you superpowers roll with it, if you hate on him for being delusional you are retarded. Its better than believing that God is watching you jerk off and trying to convince religion is the only way to save yourself. You need a hit of hope or a bit of unexplainable in your life to keep you going.

Its all in the mind boys. If you think no-fap gives you superpowers roll with it, if you hate on him for being delusional you are retarded. Its better than believing that God is watching you jerk off and trying to convince religion is the only way to save yourself. You need a hit of hope or a bit of unexplainable in your life to keep you going.

It's bullshit... but don't call them on their bullshit

Alright buddy.

Does no fap make you seek/hold eye contact for longer? I’ve been on it for like a 5 days but I can’t tell if I’m getting placeboed or not cause the reddit cult listed that as one of the 100000 benefits.
What are your stories with nofap and eye contact, do u think it’s cope/placebo or not?
I dont know if its nofap or im just not autistic but I do look people in the dead in the eyes first and maintain that shit