No GF + no love + no friends = low serotonin

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
fuck this gay earth. Just got back from doctors and my serotonin is half of what its supposed to be. The Female Gender is to blame for all of my suffering, my headaches, my weakness. Even in my dreams I am a single loser who gets no girls. Nobody should have to go through what I go through and the blood tests prove this to be true. Pass the rope boys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, impure666, Limerencel and 4 others
fuck this gay earth. Just got back from doctors and my serotonin is half of what its supposed to be. The Female Gender is to blame for all of my suffering, my headaches, my weakness. Even in my dreams I am a single loser who gets no girls. Nobody should have to go through what I go through and the blood tests prove this to be true. Pass the rope boys
YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO ROPE UNTIL I ROPE YOU SOY MOTHERFUCKER :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:

Just be happy anyway, you get nothing out of being sad all tge time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Milk, Insomniac and Ritalincel
Just be happy anyway, you get nothing out of being sad all tge time
Just be happy bro. Works for me. Beep Oh this chick texted me and wants to smash right now. I’ll catch up with you later man!

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, dogtown, Insomniac and 2 others
go work out bro

Just be happy bro. Works for me. Beep Oh this chick texted me and wants to smash right now. I’ll catch up with you later man!
Just have fake conversations theory

try to live as a microdickcel and you will see pain
there is 0 SCENARIOS FOR ASCESION 00000000000000000000 they all end up on me getting cucked or worse humuliated jfl i think i have lost my sanity at this point

Works fir me
How long does it take for bluename

tfw mdma fixes the serotonin problem for a few hours then makes it worse

Im feeling exhausted all day long for 3 weeks. I couldn't do exercises (hence im not going to the gym) in that period. It might be some anxiety or depression crisis. I want to die :feelsrope:

Cucktears would pretend this is somehow your fault.

What about nofap and gymcucking?

The Female Gender is to blame for all of my suffering, my headaches, my weakness. Even in my dreams I am a single loser who gets no girls.

Never began, the poor get poorer. It sucks so much to have to deal with health problems cause by bullshit, which was caused by genetics which you couldn't change at all. And now normcucks are making up bluepill theories about how you can change your own genetics therefore you're responsible for them, as a last resort to blame us.

Also

low serotonin = no love + no GF + no friends

Theres no way out boyo.