No GIRL Chose Sean O’Pry Over Vinnie Faggot

Jfl @ taking the opinion of a handful of teenagers as some end all be all

at the end of the day I’d much rather look like cox, sendhil, delon, or Gandy over that NCT-riddled nigga

All of them are simply better looking than Vinnie, simple as. He isn’t some gigachad like ur making him out to be @Taylorswift

based Chadpreet

• Love it
Reactions: mostuttersubhuman, Deleted member 9048 and Copeful
Ah yes

Everyone on this forum is retarded

Meanwhile me

> acknowledges his appeal among young females

> explains why he has that appeal using pheno

> explains how other dudes mentioned here are still better looking but might have less appeal among that specific demographic

Jfl at your narcissism tbh
You are legit retarded. I know I said I will stop arguing but :

>”Vinnie appeals more to JBs because he has that “I don’t give a fuck” look which is why he got picked over Delon despite looking uglier”

>doesn’t explain why not a single foid chose Vinnie over prime Chico and Simon Nessman which doesn’t go hand in hand with his retarded mental gymnastics

JFL at you. I’m done for real this time.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, Copeful, 6485b025t and 1 other person
@Taylorswift guys here really think a gas station worker like sendhil mog a robust pretty boy with insane appeal lol wtf

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, Looks234 and Taylorswift

>”Vinnie appeals more to JBs because he has that “I don’t give a fuck” look which is why he got picked over Delon despite looking uglier”

>doesn’t explain why not a single foid chose Vinnie over prime Chico and Simon Nessman which doesn’t go hand in hand with his retarded mental gymnastics

Lmao they’re just talking at this point. We actually asked girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Taylorswift
Fade on sight if I catch this twink on the streets

Ezgifcom gif maker

Tumblr 923e60f42067b0bd7fa18d4bd6d2e4f2 f63b7d4b 500

Tumblr a378e75a34f4309804b91338175755c7 6edcd6bd 500

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, Copeful, Taylorswift and 1 other person
I don't know man. This video of O Pry is insane. @Taylorswift
But I do agree that Vinne has insane appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Imagine Vinnie Hacker being in the same room as these guys, Anthony Joshua (the black dude) is 6ft6. Unimaginable levels of mogging tbh. No tiktok "prettyboy" would ever compete with real tall, wide, and robust gigachads.

You call others autistic all the time, but I can't think of anything more utterly pathetic than having hundreds of chadfished yubo girls to ask about how hot your favorite male model is jfl. You're 19, why do you care so much about 15 year old tiktok browsing girls' opinion?

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 11748, Deleted member 4430 and 9 others
Imagine Vinnie Hacker being in the same room as these guys, Anthony Joshua (the black dude) is 6ft6. Unimaginable levels of mogging tbh. No tiktok "prettyboy" would ever compete with real tall, wide, and robust gigachads.

View attachment 828140

You call others autistic all the time, but I can't think of anything more utterly pathetic than having hundreds of chadfished yubo girls to ask about how hot your favorite male model is jfl. You're 19, why do you care so much about 15 year old tiktok browsing girls' opinion?
You are calling me out for doing it yet forgot OP who is the doing the exact same thing. You are more pathetic because you only call out those who don’t fit your agenda.

Cuz NCT is still a subhuman trait and Nessman and Chico are Giga jb slayers

I honestly don't know how to explain why every girl picks the way that they do

but to say that Gandy, Delon or Cox are overrated simply because some girls chose this nct addled dude over them is dumb

The lesson here is what 17 year old girls think is not the authoritative answer on looks
There is no explanation. They picked Nessman and prime Chico over Vinnie because they are better than him. But they also picked Vinnie over Delon because he is better looking than him. Your mental gymnastics are cringe.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6485b025t and Deleted member 9048

View attachment 828140

Keep talking. You guys haven’t brought any receipts to prove us wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Taylorswift

View attachment 828140

According to COPERS like him , this indian has 0 smv
32CA7C9F 1C15 49BE B00D 83F789DCD314

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Deleted member 9048, Copeful and 1 other person
@Taylorswift still waiting for their proof jfl. Homosexuals not even asking women

• +1
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone, Sikkunt23 and Taylorswift
how u niggers not realize how cringe it is arguing about which dude looks better jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, MrGlutton, Sikkunt23 and 3 others
You are calling me out for doing it yet forgot OP who is the doing the exact same thing. You are more pathetic because you only call out those who don’t fit your agenda.
THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME IN LIFE THAT I ASKED FOIDS TO RATE ANYONE MEANWHILE YOU HAVE BEEN DOING IT FOR YOUR WHOLE LIFE JFL @ you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, Deleted member 9048 and curryslayerordeath
how u niggers not realize how cringe it is arguing about which dude looks better jfl
Tbh that’s true ngl. I will stop cause it is indeed cringe as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Looks234
I honestly don't know how to explain why every girl picks the way that they do

They pick that way because angularity and striking features look wayyyy less impressive over pics than they do irl, so the main "wow factor" of O Pry, Barrett, Gandy, etc 's faces aren't even visible. In an irl environment where the alien/striking appearance would look more impressive, every girl would pick differently.

Vinnie Hacker:

Sean O Pry:

op made one thread, youve made like 50 of them

jfl what agenda do i have?? idgaf who looks better, it just seems so weird how underrated size, robustness, and angularity are underemphasized. no tiktoker matches up to tall, gymcelled moggers like Maher, Chico, etc - theyd look like a joke next to them irl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, forwardgrowth, Sikkunt23 and 3 others
They pick that way because angularity and striking features look wayyyy less impressive over pics than they do irl, so the main "wow factor" of O Pry, Barrett, Gandy, etc 's faces aren't even visible. In an irl environment where the alien/striking appearance would look more impressive, every girl would pick differently.

Vinnie Hacker:

Sean O Pry:

op made one thread, youve made like 50 of them

jfl what agenda do i have?? idgaf who looks better, it just seems so weird how underrated size, robustness, and angularity are underemphasized. no tiktoker matches up to tall, gymcelled moggers like Maher, Chico, etc - theyd look like a joke next to them irl.

You’re comparing a vlog to a music video that was funded.

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, Sikkunt23 and Taylorswift
My final point is, any girl from 16-25 would choose vinnie over sean. PSL does not equal appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, mostuttersubhuman and Copeful
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Taylorswift, Sikkunt23 and Copeful
Sean O’pry is polarizing and even model agencies know this. Vinnie has more appeal once again
Post your pic , I bet you must look like bug eyed shitty version of Vinnie hacker

@Taylorswift
F78C951C 94AD 4F54 8075 80FC231F3FD2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Looks234 and Taylorswift
Why are fags still arguing who’s better looking ? Girls picked Vinnie.
I voted for zac in other thread but if girls are picking Vinnie and he’s dating a giga Stacy + Eva cudmore was hitting him up means he’s a gigachad

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadrapist, Taylorswift, Gosick and 3 others
Why are fags still arguing who’s better looking ? Girls picked Vinnie.
I voted for zac in other thread but if girls are picking Vinnie and he’s dating a giga Stacy + Eva cudmore was hitting him up means he’s a gigachad
no bro Eva likes this stupid bitch more

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Looks234 and Deleted member 6723
SO THE WORLD’s MOST HANDSOME MAN HAS NO VALUE TO A MODERN GIRL , TAKE IT AS A LIFEFUEL AND START FAGGOT MAXING as Women’s standard are much lower than users here make it to be .. all they want is 5 PSL FAGGOT

also , I blocked every single one of the girl I talked to about this as none chose Sean

View attachment 827583View attachment 827584View attachment 827586View attachment 827587

fucking jewish propaganda to make all men turn into faggots View attachment 827588View attachment 827589View attachment 827590View attachment 827591View attachment 827592View attachment 827612View attachment 827613View attachment 827615View attachment 827636
vinnie isnt a 5 psl faghot jfl at you niggas

What guys here dont understand is that girls pick who is gigachad, not us. If he is gaining a following on tiktok is because of his looks, stop coping, facts dont care about your opinions.

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist and Sikkunt23
That’s bcz she can’t get Vinnie,
anyways brutal racepill I was expecting it to say “here’s my favourite Curry boy”

Vinnie has a ton of other gigastacys simping for him lol. She knows her place.

Vinnie is just a gigachad in all honesty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
it should be lifefuel. i mean vinnie looks less unique and striking than closet psl godfathers. easier to achieve.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Chadrapist and mostuttersubhuman
it should be lifefuel. i mean vinnie looks less unique and striking than closet psl godfathers. easier to achieve.

YES but it’s over when your hit 18th bday
This Thread is a troll :feelskek:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
Teracope so are the others
and the girls dn even know who he was
The hacker is a chad

But opry is probably fully clothe

Nessman won because he is also O'pry tier

Chico won bc he was probably shirtless

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: goldstandardwhey and Good_Little_Goy
The hacker is a chad

But opry is probably fully clothe

Nessman won because he is also O'pry tier

Chico won bc he was probably shirtless
This makes 0 sense
how does O’pry lose because he’s clothed
but then chico and nessman win when clothed, if you say nessman is on the same level as O’pry and O’Pry mogs chico?

• +1
This makes 0 sense
how does O’pry lose because he’s clothed
but then chico and nessman win when clothed, if you say nessman is on the same level as O’pry and O’Pry mogs chico?
O'pry shirtless = ness shirtless > O'pry = ness = chico shirtless

• +1
There are so many flaws with the experiments you do. I could write an entire essay on this but in short,

what young girls think doesn’t determine who is better looking. I’m pretty sure younger girls would choose Lorenzo Zurzolo over Matt Bomer even though Bomer very obviously has a better face.

I get that you want to appeal to girls and not “PSL autists” but at some point you have to take a cold, hard look and realize that a girl might be choosing the objectively less attractive person
Absolutely this. There's no fucking way Vinnie Faggot comes even close to Delon as far as appeal goes throughout all age ranges for women. Sean O'Pry also mogs the shit out of him. This:
99144B12 F28A 4252 8AC7 0999C2FE5938

is honestly subhuman-tier. Pre-op tranny. It's stupid just to ask dumb teens about what is attractive in a male. A 30 years old woman will pick Sean O'Pry 9 out of 10 I can fucking damn well guarantee you that.
>muh Chico mogs regardless
No shit. Prime Chico is the pinnacle of male aesthetics. To make a mog battle against him is like trying to fly upwards by flailing your hands. That doesn't make the argument any less correct. If you're gonna do these tests, at least pick women from all age ranges, not just 12-16 years old sluts that fall for the degenerate junkie look.

I repeat, these tests should always be done with the biggest sample of women's age ranges possible, not just jb. There's a reason why this faggot, along with all the other tiktok models and whatever else, will all be forgotten in 4-5 years from now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
ABSOLUTELY OVER FOR THAT NARROW SKULLED SUBHUMAN, HOW WILL SEAN O’ ASPIE EVER RECOVER FROM THIS BRUTAL LOSS?

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, It'snotover, Xangsane and 3 others