[No LARP] I received a catcall today.

M

MiserableIncel

Banned
If this thread triggers you, then I encourage you to STOP NOW...

So basically I was at my college today (the usual stuff). Finished class at like 6PM and then decided to just leave. While actually going back to my parking location (I ain’t a dormfag), a bunch of teen looking girls actually CATCALLED me (yes it was me, not another person). I’m not fucking joking guys. Due to my autism and the fact that I was in a rush, I kept going and didn’t stop when they did it.

I made a thread earlier about the fact that I got called CREEPY by a woman I cold approached the other day. I am technically a 4/10 (face wise) short manlet (5’8), so this is very weird to me.

It’s the first time that it actually happened to me.

They were actually making fun of you

Sorry bro. Ignorance is bliss sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel, Nibba, margotrobbie and 6 others
They were actually making fun of you
I’m not sure, but they were like “come here, you’re cute!” And some other bullshit...

Maybe they were making fun. Not sure...

I’m not sure, but they were like “come here, you’re cute!” And some other bullshit...

if you're ugly they were fucking with you

Yeah Bro it has happened to me a couple of times, they know you're a low quality male and they enjoy intimidating you. Do you really think they would this to Chadz? They into submissive mode instantly.

Damn those whorez

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin

So basically I was at my college today (the usual stuff). Finished class at like 6PM and then decided to just leave. While actually going back to my parking location (I ain’t a dormfag), a bunch of teen looking girls actually CATCALLED me (yes it was me, not another person). I’m not fucking joking guys. Due to my autism and the fact that I was in a rush, I kept going and didn’t stop when they did it.

I made a thread earlier about the fact that I got called CREEPY by a woman I cold approached the other day. I am technically a 4/10 (face wise) short manlet (5’8), so this is very weird to me.

I'm really sorry dude, similar things have happened to me, they just do it for fun, some girls enjoy mocking dudes.

I’ve had this happen a couple times too. Just makes you wonder what actual attractive guys experience :feelsbadman:

They were making fun of you most likely. Girls did shit like this to me in high school.

Nice a woman scratched my back in club once

I think they do shit like that on a dare. "Bet you won't tell that boy he's cute." I don't know if they're legit making fun of you, no way to tell for sure

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
I think they do shit like that on a dare. "Bet you won't tell that boy he's cute." I don't know if they're legit making fun of you, no way to tell for sure

Exactly, saw it in front of my own eyes too many times

Although I'm about 80% sure they were fucking with you, younger girls are also really dumb so there's a 20% that after last night's puberty that they finally started being interested in older men. Then again, if they were cat-calling YOU, then either they're way uglier or it was some kind of dare. If I were you I'd approach them again & see what they say, if they completely ignore you, then drop out & lookmax 24/7

Brutal. Don't rope please looksmaxxing has so much in store for you wear lifts and check out the pinned threads

Brutal. Don't rope please looksmaxxing has so much in store for you wear lifts and check out the pinned threads

I was born with shitty genetics.
If I can’t get to Chadlite, I’m not tryin’