no matter how good looking you are, you aint shit without status & social circle

M

metamorph

Banned
i wonder how many of you actually go out. because ive only been going out semi regularly for just over 3 weeks now and this is crystal clear to me right now.

ive only been able to snag 5's and under since leaving the basement. it is without a doubt an impossibility to get with quality 6+ foids without status/social circle. Even the goblins will screen you for social proof. who you hear with. where your friends at. whats your insta. snapchat blah blah blah. i have been able to plow throgh these obstacles by being sexually assertive as it is socially acceptable to do so to a degree in a club/bar setting. stare at them intently (aka eye fuck) kissing/neck kissing feeling up,dry humping/grinding so they can obv feel your boner etc. but these are all barely 5's. this shit does not work with higher quality foids whatsoever. i had beer thrown in my face last night by the friend of the bitch i was hitting on. all the bitches want the attention, the friends who dont get it get mad at you and try to cockblock you under the guise of protecting their friend.

club environments are so fucking disgusingly toxic i will never step into such cucked places ever again. the power creep is off the scale in favor of these demonic whores.

Definitely for a long time i made conclusion that if you want to get laid easy without even making big efforts paying for dates and... is to be in social circle having a lot of friends or in a work area .

• +1
Reactions: metamorph
these cunts are in booty shorts right up to their clits shaking their asses and soaking up all the attention. group of dudes awkwardly surrounding 1 or 2 sluts bobbing their heads up and down pretending like theyre having a good time when all they desperately want is some ass.

if i ever go ER it will be at nightclubs

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope
Dn read

• +1
Reactions: psl7 fatty, Deleted member 2745, DidntRead and 1 other person
Not true at all. You think @Salludon needs a social circle lol

• JFL
Reactions: Salludon
I had beer thrown in my face last night by the friend of the bitch i was hitting on. all the bitches want the attention, the friends who dont get it get mad at you and try to cockblock you under the guise of protecting their friend.

WTF?! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: I hope you spat on that pig's face.

This is not true

NO foid will chase you and cry when you reject her just by having social circle. You need to be chad to have this