No one enjoys gymcelling. If we could take a pill to get fit and muscled, all gyms would go bankrupt.

Limerencel

Limerencel

No. 1 Looksmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, OCDMaxxing and badromance
Speak for yourself lazy fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, finn124367, FatmanO and 10 others
True

But

Doing sport and especially lifting heavy weights give you the benefit to clear your mind and help you being a better social animal. That s why any legit male needs to train.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, FatmanO, Deleted member 773 and 4 others
I love working out, OP is not only gay, but fat and lazy to boot.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, rockndogs, left2die and 6 others
How can you get so triggered because of a simple statement? Incels are legit becoming more annoying than feminists

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
gymcelling is the most fun part of my day

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, xz90, CupOfCoffee and 3 others
How can you get so triggered because of a simple statement? Incels are legit becoming more annoying than feminists
i literally said "op is a faggot" and you think i'm offended?

no. weightlifting and physical activity is probably the only thing that actually makes me happy. its all challenge and improvement, and it clears my head and lets me focus on stuff that really matters.

you are a soyboy

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, badromance and ZyzzReincarnate
I do enjoy it, not some exercises tho.

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
This should be in offtopic but i agree that mass majorty dont enjoj the gym

• +1
Reactions: Limerencel
I actually gymcel. But I do not claim to enjoy it.
However, I do enjoy the spoils that are a results from gymcelling (looking fit, girls and people treating me better).
Faggot.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Lumbersexual
I don’t gymcel anymore but back when I used to my favorite part about it was feeling a sense of accomplishment. I’m sure others feel the same.

I actually gymcel. I do not enjoy it.
But I do enjoy the spoils that are a results from gymcelling (looking fit, girls and people treating me better).
Faggot.
That's weird, no dopamine or anything, faggot?

• +1
Reactions: DeformAspergerCel and ZyzzReincarnate
COPE

• +1
Reactions: Autist
I don’t gymcel anymore but back when I used to my favorite part about it was feeling a sense of accomplishment. I’m sure others feel the same.
That sense of accomplishment is because you are aware this will result in a more fit body, and thus will attract more femoids.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Speak for yourself lazy fuck

gymcelling is the most fun part of my day

no. weightlifting and physical activity is probably the only thing that actually makes me happy. its all challenge and improvement, and it clears my head and lets me focus on stuff that really matters.

you are a soyboy

Cope cope fucking cope,u don't enjoy gym,u enjoy the results that come from it,

Some people say they love their job but would 100% quit if there was no pay,

This thread is just common sense tbh and didn't need to be made.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, FatmanO, Autist and 6 others

Working out seriously doesn't feel good?

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate

LOL WHAT?

i actually legitimately enjoy working out. i'd make more gains if i took rest days but i dont because ill be bored all day. getting a pump and lifting heavy weight is fun as fuck srs

• +1
Reactions: Autist and deciduoustree
i actually legitimately enjoy working out. i'd make more gains if i took rest days but i dont because ill be bored all day. getting a pump and lifting heavy weight is fun as fuck srs

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, FatmanO, Autist and 2 others
Idk
When I drink alone and mix it with gymcelling,it boosts up my mood straight up into the moon

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and ZyzzReincarnate
I enjoy it, especially when I listen to music which gets me pumped. Disproving your statement. :feelsokman::feelskek:

• +1
Everyone in this thread is a nigger.
Dedsrs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatmanO, Autist, incubus and 6 others
I like it ngl

• +1
I like gymceling tbh

• +1
Reactions: jefferson, kobecel and ZyzzReincarnate
idk how the thought of someone enjoying exercise is impossible to you, its probably from rotting 24/7 ur entire life u actually cant even comprehend people doing something else
Cope. I have a corporate job. And as I said earlier, I gymcel myself. I do not enjoy gymcelling, but I do enjoy the effecs that a gymcelled body give me.

Gymcelling is what makes you feel like a man imo
What sucks is it can make you sweat alot,which leads to balding
Hair > Body

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: badromance
Cope. I have a corporate job. And as I said earlier, I gymcel myself. I do not enjoy gymcelling, but I do enjoy the effecs that a gymcelled body give me.
then you're low t

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and badromance
That sense of accomplishment is because you are aware this will result in a more fit body, and thus will attract more femoids.
no, man. I know it's over, I still like going to the gym

• +1
I partly agree with your post, genetically superior males enjoy gym genuinely tbh ngl that's why @ZyzzReincarnate is most vocal
If he was 5'7 with shit frame he would opened this post and pretend he didn't read
Brutal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatmanO, Autist and ZyzzReincarnate
FACT: If you don't enjoy going to the gym, you will never see the gains you are hoping for. Passion is king

• +1
i literally said "op is a faggot" and you think i'm offended?
@Curious0 is a soyboy who can't take insults and assumes everyone he talks to Is a bitter incel despite looking like shit objectively

• +1
Reactions: UndercovrNormie
@Curious0 is a soyboy who can't take insults and assumes everyone he talks to Is a bitter incel despite looking like shit objectively
The kind of guy who'd report you on incels.is for being a fakecel if you disagreed with him lol?

The kind of guy who'd report you on incels.is for being a fakecel if you disagreed with him lol?
Either that or one that posts here just to farm karma from inceltears lol. The way he uses incels disparagingly signals he's a cuck

• +1
Reactions: UndercovrNormie
I enjoy it but if I could take a pill to get jacked then I wouldnt be able to justiy the waste of time. Roids make it easier though, pretty much just doing 50 min pump and fluff workouts 5 times per week atm.

Either that or one that posts here just to farm karma from inceltears lol. The way he uses incels disparagingly signals he's a cuck
Unlike these salty incels, I respect womyn!

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I say all the time that I'm a 3/10 incel. You legit can't insult me by attacking my looks lmao. It's the very reason I'm on here. I wouldn't be on here if I was a Chad.

Don't call me a soyboy though. Can't take you seriously after having heard your little bitch voice and seeing you inflate your height. Suddenly you grew 1.5 inches huh?

I hope you suffer to death, pathetic piece of shit.

I say all the time that I'm a 3/10 incel. You legit can't insult me by attacking my looks lmao. It's the very reason I'm on here. I wouldn't be on here if I was a Chad.

Don't call me a soyboy though. Can't take you seriously after having heard your little bitch voice and seeing you inflate your height. Suddenly you grew 1.5 inches huh?

I hope you suffer to death, pathetic piece of shit.
Consider crying more for me... oh you're already doing it. Good first step. Now please go back to incel tears

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel and UndercovrNormie
Consider crying more for me... oh you're already doing it. Good first step. Now please go back to incel tears
Why the fuck should I go back to incel tears? I've been an incels.is user for a year now, if you didn't know already.
You're actually crying for me right now. And UndercovrNormie is obviously sucking your dick right now and you apparently enjoy getting your dick sucked on here, faggot.

You literally began hating me when I disagreed with you on a Derma roller post. So fucking childish.

Now you made me hate you to death. Congrats.

:lul: even tho they won't look at him due to his horrificly fucked facr
Girls don't care about your face, it's your personality that matters (and how much you shower)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incubus, SeiGun, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
Over for people with good face. All about bersonaliti
Which is funny because before feminism was "cool" they were posting on myspace about how "nice guys finish last and they go for jocks instead of great guys like me"

Which is funny because before feminism was "cool" they were posting on myspace about how "nice guys finish last and they go for jocks instead of great guys like me"
Yeah I mean I know they still know the truth because they're still ugly and get treated like doormats

• JFL
Reactions: badromance