No one enjoys gymcelling. If we could take a pill to get fit and muscled, all gyms would go bankrupt.

Yeah I mean I know they still know the truth because they're still ugly and get treated like doormats
Just as blackpilled as us with extra coping, they just don't realise it lol.

Yeah I mean I know they still know the truth because they're still ugly and get treated like doormats
HAHAHHAHAH im laughing daily from your comments lmao

• Love it
Reactions: Nibba
HAHAHHAHAH im laughing daily from your comments lmao
I've really stepped up the dark triad in my posting against soys. They will fear ne

• +1
Reactions: badromance
I've really stepped up the dark triad in my posting against soys. They will fear ne
ahahahahha man i laughed so much.

• Love it
I would just go to the gym and fuck around. I’ll do that once and while still

• +1
You're coping hard dude. You're literally the definition of a soyboy.
High body fat.
Bitch voice.
Easily triggered.
No masculine feature whatsoever.
Spending all day on this forum.
Getting your dick sucked.

If you're actually seriously thinking I'm bluepilled you seriously need to check my posts on incels

I say all the time that I'm a 3/10 incel. You legit can't insult me by attacking my looks lmao. It's the very reason I'm on here. I wouldn't be on here if I was a Chad.

Don't call me a soyboy though. Can't take you seriously after having heard your little bitch voice and seeing you inflate your height. Suddenly you grew 1.5 inches huh?

I hope you suffer to death, pathetic piece of shit.

The really funny part for me was seeing a pic of his girlfriend. This self-proclaimed 'Chad' was actually an incel until 18, has a laycount of one, and the girl is 100% normie tier level who copes with several layers of filters.

Literally the average normfaggot mogs him in sexual success. Just remember that whenever he's giving it the billy big bollocks - he is, by any standards above truecel ones - a complete and utter failure.

Gymcel is life

Attachments

• FlimsyElegantFluke-size_restricted.gif
    FlimsyElegantFluke-size_restricted.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatmanO, Heirio, dodt and 5 others
The really funny part for me was seeing a pic of his girlfriend. This self-proclaimed 'Chad' was actually an incel until 18, has a laycount of one, and the girl is 100% normie tier level who copes with several layers of filters.

Literally the average normfaggot mogs him in sexual success. Just remember that whenever he's giving it the billy big bollocks - he is, by any standards above truecel ones - a complete and utter failure.
He obviously is a failure. Like everybody of us. No successful person would have thousands of posts on such a forum. He needs the validation on here as he doesn't get validated in reallife. It works since everybody but you is sucking his dick on here. It literally feels like this forum is full of gay people who need each other's validation to maintain a glimpse of self-esteem.

I think it's funny how he's progressively frauded more and more to get more attention. Just a few months ago he claimed to be 6'2.now suddenly he's 6'4.

Hes a stupid narcissistic cunt who starts hating a person once the person disagrees with him on something.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 206, Autist and 1 other person

your only lays were disgusting subhuman gooks with fucked up teeth in a 3rd world country yet you have the audacity to flame him for being in an LTR with a girl he has feelings for? ur coping harder than anyone on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Prolapsed Anus, kobecel and Nibba
You're coping hard dude. You're literally the definition of a soyboy.
High body fat.
Bitch voice.
Easily triggered.
No masculine feature whatsoever.
Spending all day on this forum.
Getting your dick sucked.

If you're actually seriously thinking I'm bluepilled you seriously need to check my posts on incels
Oh jeez give it a rest ??
God even your insults are pathetic

your only lays were disgusting subhuman gooks with fucked up teeth in a 3rd world country yet you have the audacity to flame him for being in an LTR with a girl he has feelings for? ur coping harder than anyone on this forum
The crucial difference is that he claims or claimed to be an incel while Nibba claims to be a potential slayer.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
The crucial difference is that he claims or claimed to be an incel while Nibba claims to be a potential slayer.
he clearly fucking is, have you not seen afrikancel's tinder experiment with his pictures? that is factual evidence he is a slayer lmfao

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Oh jeez give it a rest ??
God even your insults are pathetic
"no masculine features" he said to them man who injects human growth hormones into his body.

Also, speaking of HGH, do I inject it like a vaccine, or like gear (into the bloodstream)?

• +1
holy shit where is the popcorn when its needed

@Curious0 & @itsOVER VS @Nibba

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prolapsed Anus, Deleted member 2810, FatmanO and 5 others
I haven't eaten for 15 days

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and ZyzzReincarnate
he clearly fucking is, have you not seen afrikancel's tinder experiment with his pictures? that is factual evidence he is a slayer lmfao
Let them talk. Both are peanut framed subhumans. @Curious0 @itsOVER instead of fighting behind a keyboard get in tinychat or add me on snap and argue with me like men

"no masculine features" he said to them man who injects human growth hormones into his body.

Also, speaking of HGH, do I inject it like a vaccine, or like gear (into the bloodstream)?
Usually it's subQ injections

He obviously is a failure. Like everybody of us. No successful person would have thousands of posts on such a forum. He needs the validation on here as he doesn't get validated in reallife. It works since everybody but you is sucking his dick on here. It literally feels like this forum is full of gay people who need each other's validation to maintain a glimpse of self-esteem.

I think it's funny how he's progressively frauded more and more to get more attention. Just a few months ago he claimed to be 6'2.now suddenly he's 6'4.

Hes a stupid narcissistic cunt who starts hating a person once the person disagrees with him on something.

Yep.

16 THOUSAND posts in 7 months. Average of 76 posts a fucking day. Actual Chads don't waste a minute of their time on internet forums, let alone racking up 16k in a relatively short amount of time.

It's laughable he actually speaks as though he's highly desirable to women, and it's kinda depressing that so many have bought into it. The results just don't back him up. Incel until 18, LTR'd his first shag who he plans to marry. Sounds like a low tier normie who is desperate to lock down the only whiff of pussy he's ever had, not a Chad with options.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Limerencel
oh fuck nibba vs curious. this is what i need from this site

• +1

I have certainly fucked better girls than your idol, but even if I hadn't, that wouldn't change the fact that his level of success is very low. That's something that applies whether the one assessing his result is a 1/10 perma virgin, a 5/10 normie with a girlfriend, or Chico Lachowski himself.

You're too low IQ to understand this idea tho. Too many roids have permanently fucked with your reasoning skills. You, like your idol, are nothing more than failures coping with the gym, hoping one day to ascend out of the pit.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7560 and Limerencel
oh fuck nibba vs curious. this is what i need from this site
@Curious0 it's a losing battle give up. You look like shit and your face is absolutely mangled from all that acne. And of course the only other person agreeing with you is @itsOVER who's only method of having sex is with subhuman 0/10 gooks in Thailand while starving himself while I eat like a king and still look leaner than he ever will.
And flaming me for being in LTR is laughable. I'm sure both would kill for a virgin JB girlfriend, something they will never get. Of course I get approached weekly and get texts like this often but sure yeah I'm just narcissist

I have certainly fucked better girls than your idol, but even if I hadn't, that wouldn't change the fact that his level of success is very low. That's something that applies whether the one assessing his result is a 1/10 perma virgin, a 5/10 normie with a girlfriend, or Chico Lachowski himself.

You're too low IQ to understand this idea tho. Too many roids have permanently fucked with your reasoning skills. You, like your idol, are nothing more than failures coping with the gym, hoping one day to ascend out of the pit.
lmfao he's not my idol he's my friend you fucking retard, even if he wasn't he still mogs you to oblivion and giga outslays you.

call me low iq all you want this is factual evidence that he is a slayer that you cant deny. its over for you, subhuman framecel genetic abomination small fry ugly fuck.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and Esteban1997
Let them talk. Both are peanut framed subhumans. @Curious0 @itsOVER instead of fighting behind a keyboard get in tinychat or add me on snap and argue with me like men

Tinychat. :soy:

Snapchat :soy:

There's no argument here whatsoever, you were - as you have said yourself - a virgin until 18, fucked one girl, LTR'd her, and you plan to marry her. Not the results of a Chad, and without results, nothing you claim you could do matters one little bit. Because you see, every fucking normie on the entire planet copes that he could get a ton of pussy if he wanted, but for reasons xy and z chooses not to. They're all delusional, just as you are.

No Chad results = you're not a Chad.
@Curious0 it's a losing battle give up. You look like shit and your face is absolutely mangled from all that acne. And of course the only other person agreeing with you is @itsOVER who's only method of having sex is with subhuman 0/10 gooks in Thailand while starving himself while I eat like a king and still look leaner than he ever will.
And flaming me for being in LTR is laughable. I'm sure both would kill for a virgin JB girlfriend, something they will never get. Of course I get approached weekly and get texts like this often but sure yeah I'm just narcissist
View attachment 29386

I'm not necessarily flaming for you being in a relationship. I'm simply calling you out for acting like some Chad slayer, when you have the results of a low tier normie.

If your gf was indeed a virgin (something that is, regrettably, unverifiable), I would still mog you on that score by 4 virgins. If it's the jailbait part that's important, you're mogged by 3 points. If we were to take total lifetime slays, you're mogged by 38 points - and the crucial part is, I still don't go around here claiming to be some great destroyer of pussy who is irresistible to women, whereas you do, despite your results which are worse than the average normie - who gets laid a couple of years earlier than you, and likely has an extra couple of slays by your current age too.

Not interested in muh texts, muh IOI's, muh shoulda woulda coulda type normie ramblings. Only actual results matter - yours are nothing special at all.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Prolapsed Anus, FatmanO and 8 others
View attachment 29386
There's no winning or losing in this battle lol. I'm probably not taking it as seriously as you are.
I don't know if you have read my posts on here before but if you did, you would know that I always claimed to be an incel so your points don't really change anything.
You should just accept that you're really hypocritical.
Why do you make an acne mega thread when you proceed to hate on someone for having acne?
You stating that I'm ugly doesn't invalidate the arguments I've previously made regarding your hypocrisy. How about you counterargue them instead of merely attacking my looks?
I'm well aware of my stance in the dating market so you repeatedly insulting me based on looks is really pointless.

• Woah
Reactions: Autist, RedPilledStemcel and theropeking
no responds from TEAM Nibba yet. Where are your friends when you need them? Nobody of Nibbas clan is responding: Is it over?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 39, FatmanO and 7 others
no responds from TEAM Nibba yet. Where are your friends when you need them? Nobody of Nibbas clan is responding: Is it over?

The site needs this tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and RedPilledStemcel
Ye gymcelling is pretty boring and people only love it because of „muh pump“. And this coming from a former gymcell.

Competitive sports are faaar more entertaining and enjoyable. No better feeling than busting your ass off in training and rek the enemy on matchday. Nowadays gymcelling for me is only to get better functionally but muscles are a welcomed byproduct nonetheless

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
It seem likes that @dogtown @RedPilledStemcel are on the side of TEAM @Curious0 & the asian fucker @itsOVER. I am really excited if clan members of team nibba will respond to that and defend his brother.

I AM EXCITED

It seem likes that @dogtown @RedPilledStemcel are on the side of TEAM @Curious0 & the asian fucker @itsOVER. I am really excited if clan members of team nibba will respond to that and defend his brother.

I AM EXCITED
I think we're just neutral spectators. Don't drag me into this.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown

I AM EXCITED

I have no side, both parties are giving good entertainment
I think we're just neutral spectators. Don't drag me into this.

This

Interesting

• +1
Reactions: Autist, RedPilledStemcel and dogtown
maybe for core exercises the rest its actually fun to work out, considering the benefits

This thread is trash
randy santel gang out

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
@theropeking did you see bbctakeover armadylbrah dox thread. X1000 more autism than here.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, kobecel, theropeking and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
lifting ruined my life