No one enjoys gymcelling. If we could take a pill to get fit and muscled, all gyms would go bankrupt.

just realized you should put manlet in your sig because clearly you are one
Uh...ok

Gymcelling, like any other physical activity, releases endorphins and other shits that makes you happy and etc. Sure there are a lot of people who doesn't like working out and prefer running, footballing, swimming and such, but the majority of people who already workout like it.

All of you are cucks with autism compared to this charismatic hyper NT big skulled pretty boy mogging machine bad boy slayer who slays 7s and 8s regularly, over for all of you GET MOGGED
29439 29440 29441
Mods free him fuckers @Arceus300

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Prolapsed Anus, Arkantos, heroinfather and 3 others
@Limerencel btw roids with no exercise work better than natty gymcelling, this already exists lol

I agree with OP, I hate being in the gym five days a week, but I do it. I'd rather take a pill and spend that time on hobbies or talking to girls. It's called working out, not funning out.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Autist, Limerencel and 1 other person
I'm a gymcel as well and I hate it. Why? Because if I don't do it I will get mogged to shit. Pure fear is what is driving me.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and androidcel
I like going and seeing my strength increasing and getting new PR's

Again you can literally take steroids and not workout to get more gains than natty gymcelling.

All of you are cucks with autism compared to this charismatic hyper NT big skulled pretty boy mogging machine bad boy slayer who slays 7s and 8s regularly, over for all of you GET MOGGED
View attachment 29439View attachment 29440View attachment 29441
Mods free him fuckers @Arceus300

TBH I didn't think he was actually that successful with prime women. I remember him getting mediocre PSL ratings too.

Just goes to show how important harmony is.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and androidcel
TBH I didn't think he was actually that successful with prime women. I remember him getting mediocre PSL ratings too.

Just goes to show how important harmony is.

Cope he is super good looking

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Legit, I quit for a few months and only went if one of my friends did.

• +1
i take ritalin as preworkout and legit enjoy the pain like a mazochist

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
Cope he is super good looking

I mean obviously he is very good looking to women if he can fuck women like that

I was just pointing out how funny it is that he got medicore PSL ratings when he first started posting his pics here.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and hebbewem
why no meth?

ritalin is for my adhd and I time one of the two pills of the day for around my gym session. it makes me about legit 10% stronger and i can do infinite sets till it lasts

• +1
ritalin is for my adhd and I time one of the two pills of the day for around my gym session. it makes me about legit 10% stronger and i can do infinite sets till it lasts
legit

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 483
I enjoy doing sport like

Soccer,tennis,swimming, maybe tuning

But weight lifting i fucking hate it lol

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Limerencel
Do you even LIFT, bruh ?

Do you even LIFT, bruh ?
I do. But I'm not going to lie to myself and say that I like the process. I just like the results that come from it.

• +1
Gyms would be less popular probably.

There is a pill that can do that it's called superdrol/m1t/metribolone

I do. But I'm not going to lie to myself and say that I like the process. I just like the results that come from it.

TBH I can see where you are coming from, but some of us learnt to enjoy the process.

To me, goddamn it feels good to do a heavy pump, it feels good to be able to do 10 reps of a bench press weight I was struggling with one month ago, etc.

• Love it
Reactions: kobecel
Not working out and being avg is death sentence in todays society
Working out seriously doesn't feel good?
It feels good but results from it are 10x satisfiying. If I didnt have results and gym woudnt provide such benefit I woudnt be doing it.
Cope. I have a corporate job. And as I said earlier, I gymcel myself. I do not enjoy gymcelling, but I do enjoy the effecs that a gymcelled body give me.
Therefore you enjoy gym anyway

lifting ruined my life
Why

Last edited:
I don't even know what the point of this thread is tbh
Also, believe it or not, gymgoing is crucial for growing as a person, if you get your gains immediately you will mentally be the same person as before, just in a muscle suit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel