No one has bigger biceps than theese athletes

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff

ArmWresting training is the the best way to get big arms.
Theese athletes workout on a "armwrestling table" with dumbells, elastic bands and home-made cable machines.
Obviously armwrestlers are roided as fuck and they can mog the arms of most pro-bodybuilders. I really want to find out their training schedules

• +1
Reactions: MasterKey, Gren, OOGABOOGA and 4 others
@BigBiceps what do you think?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, RichardSpencel and Chadelite
what a fucking manlet lmao

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
Forearms mog biceps

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, ObamasLastName, OOGABOOGA and 6 others
Who cares about bicpes in 2019? Oh shit mean 2020

Just have muscular manboobs theory. Best one in my opinions good thread :feelsokman:

Armwrestling is a legit sport to train for. Will tive you hugeass arms.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
No arms for your face

• +1
Reactions: cutecel
you are clueless bro lol i thought you were high iq

so much thing go into arm measurements such as bodyweight and bodyfat

i dont know his weight but a gymnast of his weightclass given they are same bodyfat would mog every single muscle on his arm from wrist to shoulders easily

and keep in mind gymnasts has to be as lean as possible throughout the year

the guy in the video somehow manages to have an insane browridge and still look like 10.

His skull and neck are so small- How is that possible?

Theese athletes workout on a "armwrestling table" with dumbells, elastic bands and home-made cable machines.
Obviously armwrestlers are roided as fuck and they can mog the arms of most pro-bodybuilders. I really want to find out their training schedules

Yeah they are quite big, but their arm and grip strength is on another level.

Insane

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lorsss and Enlil
Mogged

33786d1085581693 synthol synthol arms

Face > height > body. What a shame

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gren, cutecel and Enlil
Face > height > body. What a shame
Average/above average face + amazing body will give you more attention and validation in real life than good face + skinny/fat body.

Moreover, without great body you won't have alpha traits in your behaviour.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and RAITEIII
Average/above average face + amazing body will give you more attention and validation in real life than good face + skinny/fat body.

Moreover, without great body you won't have alpha traits in your behaviour.
Greyceltier cope

• +1
Reactions: Wifeontheground
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Mateusz74, Limbo and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Look at those copers. Tbh most of my posts are obvious satire and you are just too low IQ to understand them, so fuck off
absolute 85iq statement. i’ve seen you recommend surgeries to users who don’t even need them jfl. your posts are utter trash and only harm users and offer nothing but false knowledge and harmful advice.

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
With armwrestling you will finish with 40cm forearms and 40cm arms. That look disgusting jgl. Stop armwrestming.

Look for armwrestlers , they have disgusting arms and body.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Lol i ve 45cm with no pump and my biceps are bigger than my triceps
Screenshot 2020 01 23 14 56 22 900 commiuivideoplayer

I ve restarted workout by 1 week. Rip for u all

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Look at those copers. Tbh most of my posts are obvious satire and you are just too low IQ to understand them, so fuck off
Ah I see, the big:
"I was only pretending to be retarded"

• Love it
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Ah I see, the big:
"I was only pretending to be retarded"
You can make fun of me all you want, but I love this style of humor. Its called postirony. This style of humor really thrives in such forums. It does not hurt anyone and to some people its funny. If you think otherwise, you can just ignore or whatever like a crybaby

Lol i ve 45cm with no pump and my biceps are bigger than my triceps
View attachment 240266

I ve restarted workout by 1 week. Rip for u all

That is obviously pumped but what is your arm routine? My biceps lagging bruh help me ascend.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Mouthbreath
you are clueless bro lol i thought you were high iq

so much thing go into arm measurements such as bodyweight and bodyfat

i dont know his weight but a gymnast of his weightclass given they are same bodyfat would mog every single muscle on his arm from wrist to shoulders easily

and keep in mind gymnasts has to be as lean as possible throughout the year

gymnasts and divers have pretty awesome bodies, aesthetic as fuck. but the sports the require greater size bring the best slayers. though i'm sure gymnasts and divers get more than their fair share.

re: biceps I don't think it's a good idea to make your biceps as big as literally possible. balance and harmony is important and your bones dont grow with your muscles so it is important to keep those size limits in mind... look very strong and healthy but don't over-specialize. however if for some reason your biceps don't seem to want to grow in harmony with the rest of your body then by all means give them special training to bring them into balance. i've been doing the same with my forearms and cavles for a few months and getting good results... overall body proportions matter a lot for attractiveness.

not only that but they all have androgenic gorilla frames and warrior skulls.

devon laratt has only 43cm arms. For his height and the fact he trains arms for 20 years that's not a lot. On the other hand he has zero trizeps, so that's also a reason why. In general I think bodybuilding is better for bizeps size.