No one here has any idea how big whiteknights and pussy slaves normies are

onnysk

onnysk

Kraken
Im sure there are a few here who wouldnt bend over for women but not normies

normies are animals, jfl if you think you can befriend a normie, all his talk will be gone next time he's eating pussy and his girl runs her fingers through his hair, then he will be ready to throw anyone under the bus

its the nature of the game and sperm competition remember guys

only reason men are friendly is because we start from the bottom and reach the top, so we need allies and to build networks to reach it but once a man gets a gf, nature programmed them to do everything so they dont let the chance of reproducing go away because life is short lived and opportunities like that for average male don't present themselves often, so they will do everything for pussy be it changing their ideas or throwing their friends under the bus and normies are the most primitive animals, no wonder they get along so well with women, monkey recognizes monkey

i cant blame them, just giving you a warn next time you think ur friends with one

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas, Norwooder, Deleted member 2745 and 8 others
Crazy shit, man.

i cant blame them, just giving you a warn next time you think ur friends with one
Shiet this might be true
very disgusting

Shiet this might be true
very disgusting
normies themselves know it and you will notice anytime they have a chadlite mate, they will be super protective of their gf and make sure to not leave them alone without being too obvious, because in their mind they're projecting the same and wouldnt have any moral issues fucking her

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Legit son. That's why i got rid of my gay ass 'friends'.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
You're talking about beta cucks, lots of normies aren't this way

yes cunt, that is why i hate 99% of people, especially those who are my age

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder