No one on this site will ever commit suicide (You are too weak)

D

Deleted member 3299

Kraken
No one on this site will ever kill themselves

why?

because no one here is a truecel

and even if you are a truecel you are too weak and high inhib to ever fathom kill yourself (including me)

killing yourself = the most low inhib thing you could ever do

all you guys love your life and want to be alive

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Gren, stuckneworleans and 8 others
@Over @Roping Subhuman @eyes. Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Over and didntreadlol
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans, didntreadlol and 1 other person
Cope

I'm killing myself after high school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
Nothing cool or inhibit about killing yourself

Btw the fact that there is little hope inside your soul hold you and pull you back and you realize that life is gift that not meant to waste because if negative mental thinking or other factors

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Morpheus
Don’t kill yourselves any of you. Start putting in the work to ascend instead of feeling sorry for yourselves. It’ll get better believe me. I wanted to die every day a couple years ago.

And by the way suicide is the most pussy thing you can do. It takes no strength. Getting over the hump after being beat down every day is what takes strength. I‘m close to two families with suicide victims and trust me when I say they never recover. Their parents became walking zombies and will probably never get over it. All you do is pass your pain on to a lot of other people who care about you more than you think. A lot of you are crazy young and don’t realize how much better you can make your situation.

PMs are open for anybody who needs advice or wants to talk.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans and yang
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Over
I will only rope if I have 5 stars wanted status, which is like 0% chance

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Feanor
No one on this site will ever kill themselves

why?

because no one here is a truecel

and even if you are a truecel you are too weak and high inhib to ever fathom kill yourself (including me)

killing yourself = the most low inhib thing you could ever do

all you guys love your life and want to be alive
Suicide is highest act of courage. I am real truecel look at my threads I made lots of posts about my current situation. I am not sure if I find balls to drink a poison though, I'd have to go down into breakdown and use the impulse, that's how most people kill themselves, it's just an impulse of great hopelessness.
Idk about the truecel part but about other things his right
Lol that avi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
i almost kms 2 years ago but i survived

• +1
Don’t kill yourselves any of you. Start putting in the work to ascend instead of feeling sorry for yourselves. It’ll get better believe me. I wanted to die every day a couple years ago.

And by the way suicide is the most pussy thing you can do. It takes no strength. Getting over the hump after being beat down every day is what takes strength. I‘m close to two families with suicide victims and trust me when I say they never recover. Their parents became walking zombies and will probably never get over it. All you do is pass your pain on to a lot of other people who care about you more than you think. A lot of you are crazy young and don’t realize how much better you can make your situation.

PMs are open for anybody who needs advice or wants to talk.
stfu cuck genetics determine your life not the work u put in

• +1
Water is wet

• +1