No one understands eye area

UltraExtremeIntense

UltraExtremeIntense

It’s time
Everysingle rate always mentions canthal tilt when is one of the lesser important traits of eye area. In terms of importance its:
Eye shape>Palebral fissure length>hooding>Under eye support>Eye colour>Canthal tilt>Eye lashes>Interpupillary distance>limbal ring.

So stop saying canthal tilt is the pinnacle of importance.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SHARK, PuaHater, BLEG PERSON and 3 others
Eye area is the biggest meme

Everysingle rate always mentions canthal tilt when is one of the lesser important traits of eye area. In terms of importance its:
Eye shape>Palebral fissure length>hooding>Under eye support>Eye colour>Canthal tilt>eyelashes >Interpupillary distance>limbal ring.

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround
Rami Malek. His negative canthal tilt kills him. Droopy eyes are very unattractive. He's lucky he has a good lower third, otherwise he'd be posting here.
No he has bug eyes with upper eyelid exposure as well as a poor limbal ring.This is what I mean, people blame bad eye area on canthal tilt only. If he had deep set eyes with good support and hooding, his canthal tilt wouldn't matter.

No he has bug eyes with upper eyelid exposure as well as a poor limbal ring.This is what I mean, people blame bad eye area on canthal tilt only. If he had deep set eyes with good support and hooding, his canthal tilt wouldn't matter.

But he has colored eyes, with his coloring it is a massive halo. His eyes would still look shitty with the rarest color because of his NCT. Upper eyelid exposure isn't bad by itself; only if it's mild.

A picture where bug eyes are less obvious:
IMG 0775

But he has colored eyes, with his coloring it is a massive halo. His eyes would still look shitty with the rarest color because of his NCT. Upper eyelid exposure isn't bad by itself; only if it's mild.
I didn't even mention his eye colour?

I thought you said "he has blue eyes" lol. Either way, he'd look a lot better without his negative canthal tilts.
Yes I agree, but what I'm saying is canthal tilt is not as important as people make it out to be.

Rami Malek. His negative canthal tilt kills him. Droopy eyes are very unattractive. He's lucky he has a good lower third, otherwise he'd be posting here.
Malek doesn't have NCT. It's Neutral

canthal tilt means fuck all. eye narrowness, colour and deep set is way more important.

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense

you're an idiot. his bug eyes and eye bags are the issue not the NCT.

Strongly agree w/ this order

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense
What determines Palebral fissure length?

Eye shape>Palebral fissure length>hooding>Under eye support>Eye colour>Canthal tilt>Eye lashes>Interpupillary distance>limbal ring.

so this overview isn’t complete enough?

Are eye lashes really of high importance? I know eyebrows are, but seems like having thick eyelashes would just make you look like an estrogenic bitch boy.

Are eye lashes really of high importance? I know eyebrows are, but seems like having thick eyelashes would just make you look like an estrogenic bitch boy.
It's a slight halo. Not the most important.

Most important part imo is the top half of the eye orbitals, which basically has no procedures to help. Also palpebral fissure length.

I read somewhere maybe on lookism or something about some guy who's friend curled his eyelashes and girls always commented on how good they looked (without knowing he curled them). However, if you're incel you won't even have girls looking at you in the eye anyway so it doesn't really matter.