No under eye support

Y

Yoyo2233

Kraken
Shit is literally killing me guys. God damn I know this is what gave me nct. My dad literally has hunter ass masculine eye area (think Pat Tillman bones) and I got cucked. I need bones under my eyes wtf
Should I do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683
Infraorbital rim implants might help.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
Be born in a time where plastic surgery is actually good

Be born in a time where plastic surgery is actually good
Yes got to get this nct fixed then I could ascend honestly fml. Eye surgery sketches me out though

put support on it

Yes got to get this nct fixed then I could ascend honestly fml. Eye surgery sketches me out though
NCT isn’t a flaw worth trying to fix cus it has the chance of looking strange. Nct isn’t not even close to a death sentence

NCT isn’t a flaw worth trying to fix cus it has the chance of looking strange. Nct isn’t not even close to a death sentence
Bro literally all the male models and good looking actors have narrow slitty pct eyes. You need slaye predator eyes to be a true top tier male

Bro literally all the male models and good looking actors have narrow slitty pct eyes. You need slaye predator eyes to be a true top tier male

OHHH NOOO NOT NCT. THAT'S TOTALLY DESTROYING MARC FITT. He's unable to get pussy because of that. He's soooo subhuman because of his NCT

FUCKING. FAIL. COPE.

Bro put Marc fitt up against Tyler Maher and hell loose every damn time. Fitt looks like a bitch with his nct

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
Bro put Marc fitt up against Tyler Maher and hell loose every damn time. Fitt looks like a bitch with his nct
Wow...a Chad vs. a Chad. Gee...I wonder which women would rather pick to fuck? Chad or Chad? Fucking retarded with this NCT cope garbage. Fitt has NCT on his left eye and he still looks good. Muh nct. Jesus you bunch of autists. He still gets pussy. And I guarantee you he gets more pussy than the apparent "PCT" slayers on here JFL.

Under eye fillers or Infra orbital implants.

I reccomend fillers first.

Shit is literally killing me guys. God damn I know this is what gave me nct. My dad literally has hunter ass masculine eye area (think Pat Tillman bones) and I got cucked. I need bones under my eyes wtf
Should I do
yep i got no undereye support and I got neutral but not pct. I want stronger underyey support. I'm planning on cheek implants i hope that will help overall eye area/upper face

Wow...a Chad vs. a Chad. Gee...I wonder which women would rather pick to fuck? Chad or Chad? Fucking retarded with this NCT cope garbage. Fitt has NCT on his left eye and he still looks good. Muh nct. Jesus you bunch of autists. He still gets pussy. And I guarantee you he gets more pussy than the apparent "PCT" slayers on here JFL.
Bro nct makes you look dumb as hell you know this. Pct makes you look alert

Bro nct makes you look dumb as hell you know this. Pct makes you look alert
Yeah bro 1 bad feature means everything is bad. Marc Fitt says you're a fucking autist.

He’d look better with pct
Who cares? He still looks good regardless, even with an apparent "death feature"

Bunch of autists don't understand that there is no such thing as a "death feature".

Who cares? He still looks good regardless, even with an apparent "death feature"

Bunch of autists don't understand that there is no such thing as a "death feature".
Asymmetry= DEATH
Recession= DEATH