No users from Baltic countries

They are definitely not Westernized that much considering they were literary part of the Soviet Union only 30 years ago
Trust me nigga, it's the internet age , maybe boomers are more Soviet like still, but not for the younger generation, internet westernized us fast af, basically no young guy even speaks Russian anymore , it's only English

• +1
Reactions: MewingJBP
Baltic country's got cucked hard by westernisation trust me, in Soviet times no form of blackpill would exist here
brutal

also fuck your non breastfeeding mom

Trust me nigga, it's the internet age , maybe boomers are more Soviet like still, but not for the younger generation, internet westernized us fast af, basically no young guy even speaks Russian anymore , it's only English
"The fall of the Soviet Union and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race"

"The fall of the Soviet Union and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race"
Idk tbh , I rather be westernised by Jews than live in a Soviet Country ded srs

Tbh I have found that non baltic girls are easier, but it may have been tourist halo.

what the hell, why is switzerland getting mogged by fucking ireland?? this graphic is shit. Compare the lifestyle of the average swiss with the average irish.
Deleted

Last edited:
So the answer for a declining western world that values sex over long-term commitment is to go somewhere that does value it and then turn the women into what you hated in the first place

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Plenty of EE guys are completely destroyed including me.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Non Baltic? What?
From my experience, girls from the Baltic countries are more reserved and colder at first, meanwhile more southern girls, like Spain Portugal, Tenerife, are easier to get with, but my theory with that is because they have hotter weather and beaches all around, so they are more comfortable with their bodies.

• +1
Reactions: eyearea
balticcel here I get mogged by women all the time as 5'10. Height wise it's probably as bad if not worse than netherlands

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Deleted member 616 and W0KESTMOTHF
balticcel here I get mogged by women all the time as 5'10. Height wise it's probably as bad if not worse than netherlands
What do you think of Baltic women (looks and personality)?

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
What do you think of Baltic women (looks and personality)?

Idk don't have anything to compare since I'm native and never been to other countries. I guess looks wise there are a lot of decent looking girls, personality idk they don't wanna talk to me :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616