No woman wants me so I fucked a snake.

Deleted member 10602

Deleted member 10602

cope>rope
Yesterday my uncle who owns and sells snakes needed to go out of town and told me if i took care of the snakes (22 of them) until he got back he would give me 20 dollars. That night he left and i went to feed the snakes, while there i found he also kept really big snakes, (not exactly sure what kind. I fed them then decided to stay. after a while i started feeling like masterbating, so i was going to go home when i sawone of the big snakes, it was mostly green but i took it out of its enclosure and looks at its under side, definetly a female. Parents were probably asleep and my uncle wouldnt be back for 4 days so i fucked the snake. At first [she] squirmed alot but then didnt move much, it felt good. After i came in her i checked if it was okay, it tried to slither around so i but her back in her enclosure and went home. Is this okay? Should i do it again?

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincell, Growth Plate, eyelidcel and 9 others
u put your snake in a snake?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 12303
that snussy do be looking tight tho 🥵

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10602, Deleted member 9699, Bitch and 4 others
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
btw got 100 rep now how to get into Best of Best section?
its a cycle bro u wait for a few hours at most for it to be unlocked

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 9380
Yesterday my uncle who owns and sells snakes needed to go out of town and told me if i took care of the snakes (22 of them) until he got back he would give me 20 dollars. That night he left and i went to feed the snakes, while there i found he also kept really big snakes, (not exactly sure what kind. I fed them then decided to stay. after a while i started feeling like masterbating, so i was going to go home when i sawone of the big snakes, it was mostly green but i took it out of its enclosure and looks at its under side, definetly a female. Parents were probably asleep and my uncle wouldnt be back for 4 days so i fucked the snake. At first [she] squirmed alot but then didnt move much, it felt good. After i came in her i checked if it was okay, it tried to slither around so i but her back in her enclosure and went home. Is this okay? Should i do it again?
Sounds like you're using a metaphor for a guy you had sex with.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 6403
srs though how do u fuck a snake I thought they only had 1 hole, their mouth.

I looked for snake vagina pics but couldnt find any. Did the guy fuck the snake's mouth with teeth? It's weird tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
srs though how do u fuck a snake I thought they only had 1 hole, their mouth.

I looked for snake vagina pics but couldnt find any. Did the guy fuck the snake's mouth with teeth? It's weird tbh.
Its a copy pasta

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
title mogs me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10602