nobody in the world cares about or notices your surgery

Apex

Apex

moroccan badboy
literally nobody on the entire face of the earth cares that you got a jaw implant, nobody even noticed a difference, they barely knew what u looked like in the first place.
you go from getting 0 ioi's per week pre surgery to 0 ioi's per week post surgery. at the end of the day ur the exact same person and ur life isnt going to change

• +1
Reactions: Phad, Deleted member 483, Afrikancel and 1 other person
brutal black pill

@11gaijin thoughts?

Like "oh he got lateral orbital rim implants holy fuck what a slayer he is now". Nobody will see this shit lmao.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Apex
Like "oh he got lateral orbital rim implants holy fuck what a slayer he is now". Nobody will see this shit lmao.

People would notice useful surgery’s though like implants

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Sc22
People would notice useful surgery’s though like implants
Need combination imo or if you have good features and only something missing is like a good jaw then do jaw surgery ofc. Shit like orbital rim implants autistic shit like this nobody will see a difference.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
He is already surgerymaxxed
JustinJedlicaNew 700x525

Gaijin in 3 years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611, Phad, dogtown and 4 others
It’s because you need to change stuff that affects your harmony the most, that’s when it will be noticeable cuz harmony is 90% of your face, changing your soft tissues will make a massive difference, bones not so much unless extreme changes

• +1
Reactions: Phad, androidcel, dogtown and 2 others
@11gaijin thoughts?
He can think what he wants. Not gonna waste time on this.

But to add he is actually right to some extent. You should have surgeries that have big impact on your looks. In my case my obvious protruded jaws, underbite and droopy smile were fixed by a jaw surgery. Those aren't minor changes. But people with normal jaws trying to get a lefort for forward growth won't see differences. I'd make a post about my experiences post surgery soon.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Phad
Good plastic surgery can't be noticed actually :unsure:
Ideally it shouldn't be noticed
In the right surgeon's hands you'd look like you're born with it

He can think what he wants. Not gonna waste time on this.
Disappointed seeing this place filled with low IQ users. They expect you to get from incel to slayer with surgeries :feelshaha: Every slight improvement of your face will have a positive impact on your life. If you deny this you simply lack brain mass or you aren't blackpilled/redpilled enough

• +1
Reactions: Apex, 11gaijin and androidcel
Depends on the type of surgery, obviously no one will notice things like a fucking otoplasty, orbital implants, etc, but saying that people won't notice something like jaw implants is pretty retarded, tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
Disappointed seeing this place filled with low IQ users. They expect you to get from incel to slayer with surgeries :feelshaha: Every slight improvement of your face will have a positive impact on your life. If you deny this you simply lack brain mass or you aren't blackpilled/redpilled enough
This tbh. In my case for example, I had an underbite, protruding lower jaw gummy smile , misaligned teeth and droopy sad face. All these were fixed. In addition I already made a post about my jawline changes. I can see the impact this has had on my face.

And you're right. It is about fixing flaws. Problem is that sometime people want to just check some boxes like, I don't have wide jaws so I must get it or I have upper eyelid exposure so I should fix it or something else. Checking these boxes, I am not sure if that would make you a slayer unless they are massive failos like my mouth area was for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Lol tell that to triple lefort jaw surgery patients or toni mahfud

• +1
Reactions: Absi and androidcel
This tbh. In my case for example, I had an underbite, protruding lower jaw gummy smile , misaligned teeth and droopy sad face. All these were fixed. In addition I already made a post about my jawline changes. I can see the impact this has had on my face.

And you're right. It is about fixing flaws. Problem is that sometime people want to just check some boxes like, I don't have wide jaws so I must get it or I have upper eyelid exposure so I should fix it or something else. Checking these boxes, I am not sure if that would make you a slayer unless they are massive failos like my mouth area was for me.
Yeah, fixing failos should be everyones number one priority.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and androidcel