NOFAP+CS+M: Day 6

Rochefort6

Rochefort6

Banned
DAY 6!! I was cramming HARD all day for an assignment and other school shit and so technically its the next day here (00:13) but fuck it, I'll count it.

Supplemented with 400mg caffeine (apparently approx. 4 cups of brewed coffee) which I felt necessary and really helped for the day I had, A SHIT TON of l-theanine which doesn't seem like a negative as I am unaware of side effects, 30-40mg CBD, Vit D and Fish oil. Soooooo I'm quitting the caffeine tomorrow/today untill i have another hectic day (which happens due to my compulsive tendency to put things off).

As a user recommended in a previous thread, apparently nofap is good for retaining zinc and they suggested zinc picolinate as a supplement. Apparently it makes you way hornier. I got it delivered today and I'm curious to see how it will affect me tomorrow :feelshah:

I can't really tell what effects were due to nofap as I had coffee around 13:00. Nothing really stuck out before then and after the cold shower and meditation high wore off. If I had to guess I would say I was moderately alert when I woke up, even though my gf significantly affected my sleep at night and in the morning :rage:

Wasn't irritable at all today, but again, can't tell when for sure if its nofap considering what I supplemented with.

Soooooo yeah, most of my "observations" in regard to nofap I feel would be guesswork, but all I can say for sure is I feel a bit better and more improved than yesterday. My willpower has probably strengthed which would explain how I was able to stick to my routine easier... maybe.

Despite having a hectic asf day, I pretty much nailed the timings of the meditation. 20 mins in the morning and 10 mins around 15:00. It felt way better doing it earlier rather than later as it better set the kind of pace of productivity and that momentum lead into what I was doing during the day. Doing it at night time is a huge and unnecessary test of willpower too, even though it might allow me to sleep better IF I did it and didn't follow up with electronics afterward.

All I can remember from the sessions I did have was it added to the motivation, the wanting to improve and get things done type attitude. It was also, again, slightly easier to refocus my mind today. Still got the ADHD mind, but the way I see meditation is an exercise of refocusing to strengthen your focusing ability. If you got nothing to refocus on, are you meditating? Or are you just present? Looking at it that way, my ADHD-ish mind helps me by supplying me with distractions to focus from :D

The shit I get distracted by is usually when my body only slightly touches things, but the most significant distractions physically would be sneezing and shivering especially after the shower and swallowing. Most noticeable distractions in the mind are lustful ones and when I reminisce on negative past events or plan future action. I guess negativity in the past and anxiety or anticipating the future seems to be POWERFUL calls for attention. Whatever it is, just being able to identify what they are will help me do so in mediation and refocus.

Fucking NAILED the cold shower today too :chad::chad::chad: No phone and only turned on the shower once I got in it, which means no somewhat narcissistic visualisations or long shits or dopamine loss from my morning phone addiction AND I saved money by not wasting water :D

Did 3 and a half minutes and JESUS it was fucking colder than I remember. Probably because I woke up earlier than most days (10 am) and the water is evidently colder the earlier it is, or it could be that it just feels colder? Anyway, felt way more fucking pumped because of this and was shivering and sneezing like crazy!!! I had to have a jacket just to keep warm inside lol. I'm actually associating the cold with pleasure, at this rate I might overdose on an ice bath :lul:

TLDR:
  • Will supplement zinc picolinate tomorrow out of curiosity. Supplemented a shit load, coffee, l-theanine, cbd, so hard to distinguish nofap effects. Would guess more alert, less irritable and more willpower as I stuck more successfully to my routine.
  • 20 mins morning, 10 mins 15:00, pretty much nailed the timing today. More aware of how I distract myself. Easier to refocus and slightly more enjoyable. Aided in my productively today which is why this timing was better than if at night.
  • NAILED cold shower, no phone and started water when I got in today. Felt waaaaaay colder today, probably because earlier in the morning (10am lol). Way more pumped after and felt the coldness deeper afterwards, had to wear a jacket indoors. Shivered and sneezed like fucking crazy.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetThatBread, Got the hunter eyes and DutchPrettyBoy
im proud of you bro keep going chad :chad::chad::feelsohh::feelsohh:

• Love it
Reactions: Rochefort6
I'm on day 4, sleeping early helps a lot cause 2am+ hours was when I was usually relapsing

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
I'm on day 4, sleeping early helps a lot cause 2am+ hours was when I was usually relapsing
Me too and I'm not even trying hard

I completely lost count on what day I'm on jfl, I think I'm either on day 4 or 5. Fuck. I got ashwagandha ksm-66 in the mail yesterday but I think it's pure cope it didn't do jack shit tbh. I need to stay motivated to stay on track. I just woke up and I'm about to take a cold shower myself but it's going to be cold as SHIT. I'm in this with you OP.

Also ordered zinc btw. Take it with food or you will 100% throw up. I took like 12 other pills with zinc and it was incredibly hard to not throw up. I ordered optizinc the other day not picolinate because that shit is like $35 a bottle. Optizinc is like $15 but picolinate is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: THEMOGEE
Congrats bro read every single word.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
You forgot No Pillow Bro, very useful, you should add that to the ascension plan. 💪

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: THEMOGEE and Deleted member 7173
DAY 6!! I was cramming HARD all day for an assignment and other school shit and so technically its the next day here (00:13) but fuck it, I'll count it.

Supplemented with 400mg caffeine (apparently approx. 4 cups of brewed coffee) which I felt necessary and really helped for the day I had, A SHIT TON of l-theanine which doesn't seem like a negative as I am unaware of side effects, 30-40mg CBD, Vit D and Fish oil. Soooooo I'm quitting the caffeine tomorrow/today untill i have another hectic day (which happens due to my compulsive tendency to put things off).

As a user recommended in a previous thread, apparently nofap is good for retaining zinc and they suggested zinc picolinate as a supplement. Apparently it makes you way hornier. I got it delivered today and I'm curious to see how it will affect me tomorrow :feelshah:

I can't really tell what effects were due to nofap as I had coffee around 13:00. Nothing really stuck out before then and after the cold shower and meditation high wore off. If I had to guess I would say I was moderately alert when I woke up, even though my gf significantly affected my sleep at night and in the morning :rage:

Wasn't irritable at all today, but again, can't tell when for sure if its nofap considering what I supplemented with.

Soooooo yeah, most of my "observations" in regard to nofap I feel would be guesswork, but all I can say for sure is I feel a bit better and more improved than yesterday. My willpower has probably strengthed which would explain how I was able to stick to my routine easier... maybe.

Despite having a hectic asf day, I pretty much nailed the timings of the meditation. 20 mins in the morning and 10 mins around 15:00. It felt way better doing it earlier rather than later as it better set the kind of pace of productivity and that momentum lead into what I was doing during the day. Doing it at night time is a huge and unnecessary test of willpower too, even though it might allow me to sleep better IF I did it and didn't follow up with electronics afterward.

All I can remember from the sessions I did have was it added to the motivation, the wanting to improve and get things done type attitude. It was also, again, slightly easier to refocus my mind today. Still got the ADHD mind, but the way I see meditation is an exercise of refocusing to strengthen your focusing ability. If you got nothing to refocus on, are you meditating? Or are you just present? Looking at it that way, my ADHD-ish mind helps me by supplying me with distractions to focus from :D

The shit I get distracted by is usually when my body only slightly touches things, but the most significant distractions physically would be sneezing and shivering especially after the shower and swallowing. Most noticeable distractions in the mind are lustful ones and when I reminisce on negative past events or plan future action. I guess negativity in the past and anxiety or anticipating the future seems to be POWERFUL calls for attention. Whatever it is, just being able to identify what they are will help me do so in mediation and refocus.

Fucking NAILED the cold shower today too :chad::chad::chad: No phone and only turned on the shower once I got in it, which means no somewhat narcissistic visualisations or long shits or dopamine loss from my morning phone addiction AND I saved money by not wasting water :D

Did 3 and a half minutes and JESUS it was fucking colder than I remember. Probably because I woke up earlier than most days (10 am) and the water is evidently colder the earlier it is, or it could be that it just feels colder? Anyway, felt way more fucking pumped because of this and was shivering and sneezing like crazy!!! I had to have a jacket just to keep warm inside lol. I'm actually associating the cold with pleasure, at this rate I might overdose on an ice bath :lul:

TLDR:
  • Will supplement zinc picolinate tomorrow out of curiosity. Supplemented a shit load, coffee, l-theanine, cbd, so hard to distinguish nofap effects. Would guess more alert, less irritable and more willpower as I stuck more successfully to my routine.
  • 20 mins morning, 10 mins 15:00, pretty much nailed the timing today. More aware of how I distract myself. Easier to refocus and slightly more enjoyable. Aided in my productively today which is why this timing was better than if at night.
  • NAILED cold shower, no phone and started water when I got in today. Felt waaaaaay colder today, probably because earlier in the morning (10am lol). Way more pumped after and felt the coldness deeper afterwards, had to wear a jacket indoors. Shivered and sneezed like fucking crazy.
Dn even rd TLDR

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery