NoFap during puberty

axe624

axe624

future chad
Kind of a shitpost but still curious, would NoFap when i’m 15 be any good or beneficial? Can’t really find any sources regarding this but looking to know

androidcel

androidcel

Banned
there is no nofap for your face.

androidcel

androidcel

Banned
DarknLost

DarknLost

Zephir
Kind of a shitpost but still curious, would NoFap when i’m 15 be any good or beneficial? Can’t really find any sources regarding this but looking to know
Prostate cancer

Wincel

Wincel

Arcanologist
Take an estrogen inhibitor and then fap all you want

axe624

axe624

future chad
yes retaining your seed is important for development during puberty. dont listen to the cucks who will say its bullshit. you will regret it.
respect bro, will keep in mind

androidcel

androidcel

Banned
yes retaining your seed is important for development during puberty. dont listen to the cucks who will say its bullshit. you will regret it.
post sources bro

androidcel

androidcel

Banned
id advise looksmaxxing heavily however you can now. you're still developing. get enough sleep, hard mew and nofap. dont end up like me.

im going by experience.
lol

axe624

axe624

future chad
id advise looksmaxxing heavily however you can now. you're still developing. get enough sleep, hard mew and nofap. dont end up like me.

im going by experience.
alright noted. in like a week or two I’m gonna get all the supplements needed to start heightmaxxing. currently I’m mewing but hopefully will b able to get more sleep as a added benefit w the heightmaxxing supplements and thinking about dying eyebrows. also gonna start chewing

gonna document everything

H

Hunter

Banned
alright noted. in like a week or two I’m gonna get all the supplements needed to start heightmaxxing. currently I’m mewing but hopefully will b able to get more sleep as a added benefit w the heightmaxxing supplements and thinking about dying eyebrows. also gonna start chewing

make sure the entire tongue is on the palate and actively push up and forwards everyday. use a myobrace if you have trouble getting the entire tongue up there.

androidcel

androidcel

Banned

pics?

Bluepill

Bluepill

김정은
Good luck. Remember trying it too. You'll fail.

badromance

badromance

Banned
RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
Nofap is gigacope

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

I guess you wont be applying pressure to narrow your penis?

vis

vis

Enthusiast
people who dont see results from nofap probably dont even have testosterone to begin with. they are lile 24yo fapping and rotting since childhood and cry that a week of nofap didnt fix them being subhuman. their androgen receptors, prolactin and estrogen levels are fucked and dopamine receptors are fried, cortisol through the roof because they are stressed by living:feelskek:

it's legit, especially during development. its crazy in school i see high tier normies who have an aura and a week later they look drained, i can tell.

ik my post is radiating autism but i felt like ranting.

axe624

axe624

future chad
people who dont see results from nofap probably dont even have testosterone to begin with. they are lile 24yo fapping and rotting since childhood and cry that a week of nofap didnt fix them being subhuman. their androgen receptors, prolactin and estrogen levels are fucked and dopamine receptors are fried, cortisol through the roof because they are stressed by living:feelskek:

it's legit, especially during development. its crazy in school i see high tier normies who have an aura and a week later they look drained, i can tell.

will try it out starting tmo, i'll be sure to update too bro

M

MitDenJungs

Lowiqcel

>nofap aura
>r/TheRedPill

if your iq was any lower youd need to be on life support

aura is caused by being goodlooking not nofap you idiot

if you can go trough nofap then you are low T because you are obviously never horny

if you are always horny to fap then you are high t. if you fap because you are bored you should stop

vis

vis

Enthusiast
>nofap aura
>r/TheRedPill

if your iq was any lower youd need to be on life support

aura is caused by being goodlooking not nofap you idiot

if you can go trough nofap then you are low T because you are obviously never horny

if you are always horny to fap then you are high t. if you fap because you are bored you should stop
for example :lul:

SeiGun

SeiGun

Natural Looksmaxer
your body will never stop producing semen, the retained semen will broken down/cannibalized by your body,
technically you are eating your own cum if you do nofap

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
your body will never stop producing semen, the retained semen will broken down/cannibalized by your body,
technically you are eating your own cum if you do nofap
But wait...

Doesn't that make you...

GAY? :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)