Nofap to lose face bloat

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
I think it’s bs tbh but I have heard many people claiming it to work. What do you think?

I think OP is a faggot

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
60kg and my face is still bloated
mogs me, I'm 54 kg.

How tall are you?
Just regulate your water intake, I don't think fapping affects bloating. Salt intake as well.

mogs me, I'm 54 kg.

How tall are you?
Just regulate your water intake, I don't think fapping affects bloating. Salt intake as well.
5’7

why don't you work out and stop consuming sodium.

Drink lots of caffeine and water
do exercise
you will lose face bloat

• +1
Reactions: tyleriol
decrease sodium intake, diruetics flush water weight, exercise, good sleep. increase potassium intake.

drink a shit tonne of water, lose weight.

there you go, less bloat.

OP No fap is good, but not for losing bloat, I find that no fap increases energy and motivation but also teaches yourself mental discipline which helps with the above

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and BigBiceps
I think it’s bs tbh but I have heard many people claiming it to work. What do you think?
bluepilled lie. just decrease your calories if you wanna lose fat cells

Idk try it if you have the self control.

nofap is cope.

as a person that dropped from %28 to %12bf all i can say is just eat more proteins and less carbs.

Yes

My face looks less bloated after I drink cola tbh

Every processed food (everything you eat besides fruits and vegetables) contains sodium. As others said the key is to reduce sodium intake, drink more caffeine and also try fasting and eating less dairy.

at what bodyfat % do you guys lose face fat/bloat ?

Doesn't fucking work. Nofap is cope, I nofapped for 60 days and only got my T low. Had to fap when I realized I was turning into pussy beta. C-vitamin works, it gave me semi hollow cheeks.
decrease sodium intake, diruetics flush water weight, exercise, good sleep. increase potassium intake.

drink a shit tonne of water, lose weight.

there you go, less bloat.

OP No fap is good, but not for losing bloat, I find that no fap increases energy and motivation but also teaches yourself mental discipline which helps with the above
This guy knows what he's talking about. Don't listen to fag nofappers, listen to this gigachad.

there are a lot of surgeries to destroy some fat in your face. i have nice bones, but my thick skin doesn't show them properly. so i wanna try some of them.

I went on a 130 day streak and it didn’t help my bloat. in fact it got worse LOL