[OP] Non frauded rate me

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

....Veni Vidi Vici........I came, I coped, I roped
Time online
8d 10h 31m
Why what does makes my smile scarry?
Be honest with me... are you doing something funmy with your teeth ie. Jutting or frauding your natural resting bite for pics only....

If yes.. then i can understand why you do it out of insecurity or some shit but TRUST me.. theres a guy at uni who does this for ALL his insta pics and our mutual female friends ALL notice it and see it as a sign of insecurity. Things like that make you focus just on the frauded part of face tbh

Hashtaggolu

Hashtaggolu

Zephir
Time online
28d 8h 10m
Be honest with me... are you doing something funmy with your teeth ie. Jutting or frauding your natural resting bite for pics only....

If yes.. then i can understand why you do it out of insecurity or some shit but TRUST me.. theres a guy at uni who does this for ALL his insta pics and our mutual female friends ALL notice it and see it as a sign of insecurity. Things like that make you focus just on the frauded part of face tbh
No no nothing bro

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Time online
8d 10h 31m
No no nothing bro
Ohh okay.. some ppl just have that kind of bite them im guessing. Here ill show u the guy so u can see the similarities and what i mean.

Screenshot_20200801-154120_Instagram.jpg

Usually an absence of a "dent"/ hollow area right under lower lip whilst having a projected chin means the person is jutting to fraud the recessed mandible. I though of him b/c he just so also happens to be curry like you and has a white stacy gf.

Hashtaggolu

Hashtaggolu

Zephir
Time online
28d 8h 10m
Ohh okay.. some ppl just have that kind of bite them im guessing. Here ill show u the guy so u can see the similarities and what i mean.

View attachment 560586
Usually an absence of a "dent"/ hollow area right under lower lip whilst having a projected chin means the person is jutting to fraud the recessed mandible. I though of him b/c he just so also happens to be curry like you and has a white stacy gf.
Is he jutting?

Hashtaggolu

Hashtaggolu

Zephir
Time online
28d 8h 10m

View attachment 560586
Btw I always allign my teeth been doing it for 2 years now because my gums protrude too much so I do it because it is healthy posture. Will that me called jutting too? Since I only allign I don't bring it more foreward

Hashtaggolu

Hashtaggolu

Zephir
Time online
28d 8h 10m
Btw I always allign my teeth been doing it for 2 years now because my gums protrude too much so I do it because it is healthy posture. Will that me called jutting too? Since I only allign I don't bring it more foreward
By gums protrude I mean my upper teeth protrude too much and my lower teeth basically hidden behind them If I don't allign

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Time online
8d 10h 31m
Is he jutting?
Lmao yea 100%.. its apparent in his "candid pics". I found out when i was showing my gf to see if she had any classes with him for bsc (same uni) and i said was like (he looks diff in close up shots) and she immediately told me about how girls fraud like this. OVER for our friendship if he finds out ive been posting ablut him.... the shit i do for my buddy boyos tbh jfl.

Ps. Squinting may/may not be fraud.. almost no non-mm, non-psl lurkers squint in selfies tso idk tbh

JustBeCurry

JustBeCurry

:forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
Time online
11d 48m
18% bf and hollow cheeks while im at 12% and look bloated to fuck over for me

Homunculus

Homunculus

Stop keeping score. Just keep swimming.
Time online
3d 18h 38m
Chadpreetlite, mirin unfrauded hollow cheeks.
Get a haircut though, your current hair is failoing you.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)