Non surgical way to get a stronger chin

Madness

Madness

Inactive
Im sure this is a commonly asked question but My Chin is holding me back from entering chad-lite jr. PLEASE HELP DR PHIL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
If you're overweight, losing body fat will give you a more defined chin. Otherwise, surgery is literally the only other alternative.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 11gaijin and Madness
If you're overweight, losing body fat will give you a more defined chin. Otherwise, surgery is literally the only other alternative.
Ah thats shitty

Im a very low body fat

• +1
Ah thats shitty

Im a very low body fat

Sorry bro, I'd start working and save up as much money as I'd need to afford those surgeries.

• +1
Filler

• +1
@randomguy1235 Just an FYI, Madness is 13.
Im sure this is a commonly asked question but My Chin is holding me back from entering chad-lite jr. PLEASE HELP DR PHIL

Madness, we have no clue what your bone structure is going to be like after puberty. The only indicator you have is family history, that's about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, randomguy1235, Nibba and 1 other person

I knew this website was bad for you. How tf u already thinking about Chin Surgery? Bro ur 13 u got 7 years of developement left tf.

• +1
I knew this website was bad for you. How tf u already thinking about Chin Surgery? Bro ur 13 u got 7 years of developement left tf.
Im not thinking bout surgery lmao
It even says no surgery in the title

• +1
Im not thinking bout surgery lmao
It even says no surgery in the title

Madness, the skills required to be good with girls take practice. If you become insecure about how you look this early on, you'll never develop the social skills in order to get them on the future. If you want to stick around, then that's cool. But if it's too much to handle, I advise you to come back when you're much older.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Madness
Madness, the skills required to be good with girls take practice. If you become insecure about how you look this early on, you'll never develop the social skills in order to get them on the future. If you want to stick around, then that's cool. But if it's too much to handle, I advise you to come back when you're much older.
It's not too much to handle but maybe ill be less active and focus on doing the things I was taught here

• +1
It's not too much to handle but maybe ill be less active and focus on doing the things I was taught here

Good. Best thing to do is talk to lots of people, boys and girls. If you're nervous about talking, the only way to get better at it is to talk more often. It's like doing a flip into the pool. The first time you try it, you kinda freak out because it's new. By the 1000th time, it becomes boring.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Dude just let puberty happen. No one has a super strong chin at 13

• +1
Chewing + mewing will help you tremendously since these are your most crucial years bro. It's believed that chewing hard food over-time is what gives people square and prominent chins.

• +1

When I was 14 I had literal no jawline definition. I even asked my old best mates and they all said so. Now it's completely the opposite. I believe it because I mewed even before I realized it was a real thing. Only really look into surgery if your past 18 with no visible improvement

Also jutt your chin forward. It brings me up a point instantly.

• +1
Start socialmaxing + statusmaxing + personalitymaxing

• +1
Maybe mewing?

Chin implants/sliding genio/jaw surgery should work though, but they are surgical procedures.

• +1
You're 13. an age where mewing will actually have an effect.

It's the most important thing you'll ever do

• +1
Surgery is literally the only option for so many things. We need a scratch off ticket thread.

• +1
Chin is usually weak and develops during puberty.

• +1
I had a weak chin because I had an overbite. My orthodontist fixed it while I had my teeth straightened but it still cost nearly $3000. He did it to try and prevent surgery and it worked for me.

It may not be puberty related if you overall have a bad bite but I'm not a medical expert.

• +1
Chewing gum and fat loss.
Or technically speaking injections to remove fat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Chewing gum and fat loss.
Or technically speaking injections to remove fat.
Do you know of anyone who got those injections to take away face fat? I don't think anyone has and it's a real easy fix tbh...not sure why people don't do it

• +1