non surgical ways to tighten neck skin.

Time Travel

Time Travel

미학
Are there any non surgical ways to tighten the skin under your chin and jaw ?

you're high bodyfat get to 12% and stay there for 6 months atleast, skin will tighten slowly also wash face up to get rid of dead skin, meybe try intermidient fasting(theory) it deals with dead cells while in hunger mode so it may kill dead cells take make up your skin

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall and Deleted member 656
you're high bodyfat get to 12% and stay there for 6 months atleast, skin will tighten slowly also wash face up to get rid of dead skin, meybe try intermidient fasting(theory) it deals with dead cells while in hunger mode so it may kill dead cells take make up your skin
I'm trying but it's hard to lose more weight.
I've lost 8 kg rather quickly but now the progress is very slow.

Face exercises if you want but it’s kind of repetitive so chewing and just mewing

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
ever since i've lost weight it has actually become more loose.

Face exercises if you want but it’s kind of repetitive so chewing and just mewing
maybe it's gonna improve then.

ever since i've lost weight it has actually become more loose.
View attachment 48941
I have it the same way, exactly like yours, I've lost a lot of facial bloat. On lookism there was a post about guy explaining how he got rid of it basically you have 2 types of fat and one is slow and second is fast, loosing weight fast it will leave you werid looking, need time for slow fat to be consumed hence why half a year, need to find that post again he had some other info aswell

EDIT https://lookism.net/Thread-How-to-tighten-facial-skin catch look at comments
edit2: this guy method of coping link-it has it all

Last edited:
  • Love it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zoneator, AspiringChad, Alexanderr and 2 others
I have it the same way, exactly like yours, I've lost a lot of facial bloat. On lookism there was a post about guy explaining how he got rid of it basically you have 2 types of fat and one is slow and second is fast, loosing weight fast it will leave you werid looking, need time for slow fat to be consumed hence why half a year, need to find that post again he had some other info aswell

EDIT https://lookism.net/Thread-How-to-tighten-facial-skin catch look at comments
thank you i'll check it out

Tazorac and lose weight

539.jpg

• Love it
I'm trying but it's hard to lose more weight.
I've lost 8 kg rather quickly but now the progress is very slow.

Yeah you'll hit a plateau at some point. Are you intermittent fasting? That keeps your metabolism going.

Yeah you'll hit a plateau at some point. Are you intermittent fasting? That keeps your metabolism going.
no i just watch my calories

no i just watch my calories
Yeah if you just keep calories below your maintenance then you'll plateau as your metabolism slows down. This is why weight watchers diet (calorie counting) does not work.

Intermittent fasting is easy, highly effective at keeping metabolism going, and also has some major anti-aging benefits. Look into it! I swear by it whenever I need to cut down it just works so well.

Brutal. Intermittent fasting is really the only way around this and a ketogenic diet really helps too.

Last edited:
  • +1
shotgun

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr
Are there any non surgical ways to tighten the skin under your chin and jaw ?
surgical fat removal cam be performed everywhere in your body

• +1
surgical fat removal cam be performed everywhere in your body
Yea I know that you can tighten it surgically but that's not what I'm looking for rn.

t. pseudoscience

• +1
  • +1