None of you are autistic

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
I’m doing work placement at school and I’m in a cooking place getting experience and there are some autistic kids in my class about 7 of them and Jesus I thought I was weird and thought I had autism but no these guys don’t even talk and act like robots and just stare at you trust me if you had autism you would no but these guys are closer to the severe side even the autistic girls are weird

your most likely just a naturally calm quiet person like me and don’t have autism

you would no trust me these people can barley talk and do the weirdest things most can’t even stand still they have to walk around the rooom jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, oatmeal, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
There is a autistic blonde Becky sitting right next to me
Jfl every psl autistic wet dream

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5521, oatmeal, mortis and 2 others
what is a work placement in a cooking place?

can I do that too and meet autistic blonde beckys?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
-Autism Prevalence
In 2020, the CDC reported that approximately 1 in 54 children in the U.S. is diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder (ASD), according to 2016 data. Boys are four times more likely to be diagnosed with autism than girls.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 5746
there is a big difference between "hard" autism and being a high functioning aspie tho

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, fernandobrocolli, Agendum and 4 others
I’m
-Autism Prevalence
In 2020, the CDC reported that approximately 1 in 54 children in the U.S. is diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder (ASD), according to 2016 data. Boys are four times more likely to be diagnosed with autism than girls.
from Australia mate not the redneck infected school shooter paradise you call home

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Y
there is a big difference between "hard" autism and being a high functioning aspie tho
eah these guys are closer to severe but not extreme some are high functional tho

• +1
I’m

from Australia mate not the redneck infected school shooter paradise you call home
dc776efcbad92547c778098d36599049.jpg

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 5746
what is a work placement in a cooking place?

can I do that too and meet autistic blonde beckys?
I’ll explain I’m doing year 11 at school and we need to pick a main subject and I picked cooking and on fridays I have to work at a kitchen that makes food and packages it and a lot of the kids here have autism or are really bad behaved or just plain stupid

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Its
It’s true I’ve seen snakes before just walking to the shops but it’s not as bad as it’s made out to be

• +1
I’ll reply soon my break is finished I need to go back to the kitchen jfl

autistic people (genuinely autistic) are actually gigaawkward in everything, from movement to body language and manners. It is a complete death sentence to be actually autistic. Luckily for most of yall, actual autism is hella rare and most of people diagnosed with autism are actually just ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, Agendum and Deleted member 10615
I
autistic people (genuinely autistic) are actually gigaawkward in everything, from movement to body language and manners. It is a complete death sentence to be actually autistic. Luckily for most of yall, actual autism is hella rare and most of people diagnosed with autism are actually just ugly
This is true I’m on break right now and I was talking to this autistic kid I told him I needed the paper towel and when he spoke he had this weird fucking autistic American accent even tho were Australian tho the only normal autistic person there is this 6ft2 Greek 16 year old his quiet but he is nice and can talk about sitting with him now also this Greek kid mouthbraths but he has a good jaw wtf

EA3F8B6F 19AA 4666 8E0E F99F2AC1E29C
Me on my break right now jfl I am legit addicted to this site I even use it at school