Noone will save you. Focus on yourself. Don’t be reactional. Be at peace every second

Jamal2222

Jamal2222

ALL POSTS MADE BY THIS IP/ACCOUNT ARE SATIRE
You can only save yourself, even your mom doesn’t want you to ascend. You must suck it up and push through till you ascend. It’ll be worth it in the end. I dare you to shut out the world for 6 months and work on just yourself. Be lonely for 6 months, do everything you’ve been putting off. Delete social media, it’s cope unless you’re chad or have status.
if you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal, and they can’t stop you. You become something else entirely. Legend

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Vibez, BigBoy and 7 others
Sounds like a lot of work nah

• JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope, BigBoy and coping ethnic
Thanks batman.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 10949 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10107
You can only save yourself, even your mom doesn’t want you to ascend. You must suck it up and push through till you ascend. It’ll be worth it in the end. I dare you to shut out the world for 6 months and work on just yourself. Be lonely for 6 months, do everything you’ve been putting off. Delete social media, it’s cope unless you’re chad or have status.
if you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal, and they can’t stop you. You become something else entirely. Legend
Facts

based Noone

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
even your mom doesn’t want you to ascend.
You prob just playin around but when I told my ma I'm tryna lean down, she threw away all the snacks and junk food and fat shames me anytime I try to eat too much jfl. She also constantly nags me to go to the gym and workout. Either yall are just playin or got horrible moms.

You prob just playin around but when I told my ma I'm tryna lean down, she threw away all the snacks and junk food and fat shames me anytime I try to eat too much jfl. She also constantly nags me to go to the gym and workout. Either yall are just playin or got horrible moms.
Mothers often act up when you speak of ascension around them because subconsciously they know it’s their subhuman genes that caused their offspring to need surgery. They can’t cope so they delusion maxx by calling their sons “crazy” or teasing them constantly to feel better

I think money is more important than looks (I'm not talking about sexual attraction dont get me wrong).

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic
Tips for low IQ cel?