• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Deleted member 7240, Danish_Retard and 19 others
100% guarantee that all people who commented that are ugly fucks

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible, Deleted member 8576, thickdickdaddy27 and 24 others
Everyone is subconsciously.

Everyone is subconsciously.
In fact, most people are consciously, this TikTok just proves it, 99% of the comment section is people agreeing with him.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 6403 and 3 others
99% of the world population is lookspilled, it's literally our nature, it's just that many don't like to appear "superficial" or "shallow" when they favor someone over someone else solely for their looks and not who they are in real life.

on the other hand you can be whoever you want on the internet without anyone knowing irl so people are a lot more open about who they are without worries of being judged.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11292, Danish_Retard, Yliaster and 10 others
They also need look at themselves AT mirror. Fucking stupid people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
I'm so mentally ill that i laugh uncontrollably whenever i see blackpilled tiktoks and blackpill content in general.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5875 and 4 others
99% of the world population is lookspilled, it's literally our nature, it's just that many don't like to appear "superficial" or "shallow" when they favor someone over someone else solely for their looks and not who they are in real life.

on the other hand you can be whoever you want on the internet without anyone knowing irl so people are a lot more open about who they are without worries of being judged.

Not all. These people are just fucking immature. They think they are best looking people in the world even when they are normie or low tier normie at best.. Their confidence is big because they live in delusion and they gain a lot of virtue signaling.

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Yliaster, TopzCat1 and 3 others

It's pretty sad that everything in this life revolves around looks, just shows you how fucked up the world is.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 5875, magnificentcel and 7 others
If you ever low inhib and talk to normie a about blackpill stuff, they cope hardcore and then block you when they realize you’re right. Told a simp nigga that the reason women don’t date him is because his ugly, not because of his personality people keep telling him to work on and his oneitis heart reacted my comment lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DharkDC, Lmao, Jamal2222 and 6 others
That ricecel is ugly af tho jfl barely mid-tier normie with his jaw etc small dick etc :ROFLMAO::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot, KrissKross and Deleted member 9090
100% guarantee that all people who commented that are ugly fucks
Of course they are bro jfl, average at best not coping, if they were chad looks tier or stacy tier they would have so much validation in their life that they wouldn't feel anything talking arrogantly or bad to a ugly person or if they had a ugly friend or anything, that's facts

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 5698 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11748 and Deleted member 9090
It's pretty sad that everything in this life revolves around looks, just shows you how fucked up the world is.
tbh.

everything is literally predetermined and written in stone the moment the sperm hits the egg. your race, face, frame, height, way of thinking, IQ are all predetermined and pretty much dictate whether you're going to have a fulfilling successful life or a miserable one and what's depressing is that you can't do nothing about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 5698
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
tbh.

everything is literally predetermined and written in stone the moment the sperm hits the egg. your race, face, frame, height, way of thinking, IQ are all predetermined and pretty much dictate whether you're going to have a fulfilling successful life or a miserable one and what's depressing is that you can't do nothing about it.
Well, we care about genes, so it is what it is.

• +1
tbh.

so basically, it never began. the beginning was over. it was over long time ago. it was always over.

• +1
Yea everyone is. They just don’t know what makes someone attractive and how much it affects your life like aspies here.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yliaster, JamesWilken3, alriodai and 7 others
Yea everyone is. They just don’t know what makes someone attractive and how much it affects your life like aspies here.
this. they just don't know the full implications of it

normie males are also probably unaware that girls find a much smaller % of dudes attractive than men do

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Yliaster, 5'8manlet and 7 others

normie males are also probably unaware that girls find a much smaller % of dudes attractive than men do
Normie males are also not dickpilled. I've never heard asian women in JAV moan as hard for those ricecels as they do for white guys in WMAF vids. Not even close

• JFL
I'm so mentally ill that i laugh uncontrollably whenever i see blackpilled tiktoks and blackpill content in general.
Society is guilty for that, you are just a victim of the lookist world we live on.

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Deleted member 9090
humanity was a mistake

• +1
Reactions: her

80/20 even though nowadays it's more like 99/1 is still unknown to normies, they still delude themselves with "women are different individuals with different tastes" type of cope.

IF most guys knew that more than 90% of male population is invisible and only betabuxx material on the eyes of women, male suicide would be on the rise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 7776, JamesWilken3 and 4 others
Nature is cruel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 5698
80/20 even though nowadays it's more like 99/1 is still unknown to normies, they still delude themselves with "women are different individuals with different tastes" type of cope.

IF most guys knew that more than 90% of male population is invisible and only betabuxx material on the eyes of women, male suicide would be on the rise.
it truly is 99/1 rule now

at least it is like that online

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698
his oneitis heart reacted my comment lmao
Probably larp but if that happened to me I would rope immediately

Abundance of everything else

I think you have to live through certain circumstances to fully grasp the magnitude of the blackpill. There's been lots of dudes on reddit who have noticed a night and day difference in how people treated them before and after weight loss for instance, because at a certain breaking point, even chad becomes a sub 5 inkwell with too much fat.

To be truly blackpilled you have to go through something like that, so that you really know the difference between life as a sub5 and life as acceptable or gl through personal experience. I have those experiences so i can never go back to being bluepilled.
Even though people like me now and girls have asked for my number and snapchat, i'm still scarred from all those years i was really fat and wore glasses and was bullied and treated like garbage especially by girls (negative feedback). It's like my brain is still expecting people to lash out at me any second for trivial stuff so i'm too high inhib to escalate things with girls even if they kiss me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JamesWilken3, alriodai and Deleted member 4612
Yeah prettyboy gorilla dont get any pussy only the strongest ones human race is fucked and been tampered with

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222 and Deleted member 5875

XD

• WTF
Reactions: her
Everyone is blackpilled to a certain point, normies just prefer to cope.

The current generatios of children and teens is the most blackpilled yet
If you ever low inhib and talk to normie a about blackpill stuff, they cope hardcore and then block you when they realize you’re right. Told a simp nigga that the reason women don’t date him is because his ugly, not because of his personality people keep telling him to work on and his oneitis heart reacted my comment lmao
Fucking brutal

He HAD to feel some type of way if he saw that.

The idiots in the comments:

"yea bro i can't stand ugly people either eh bro? I am also not ugly, like you all guys i'm too one of you!, we all hate ugly ppl because we are good looking, r-right?!"

Half of them would probably get ripped apart by PSL standards

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, alriodai, Yliaster and 6 others
how many times has this "normies are blackpilled" post been made?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
I fucking hate tik tok with the fury of a thousand sexually starved incels

her is a brazillian that looks asian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and WadlowMaxxing
Post screenshot pls

80% of suicides are committed by men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698 and Deleted member 5875
The idiots in the comments:

View attachment 941950
"yea bro i can't stand ugly people either eh bro? I am also not ugly, like you all guys i'm too one of you!, we all hate ugly ppl because we are good looking, r-right?!"

Half of them would probably get ripped apart by PSL standards
The TikTok userbase is composed of interacting users and a small, selected elite of content providers.

The former leave comments, the later provide the content on which comments are published.
And that's for a reason.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
  • +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill