Normies are not completely deluded about looks theory

BonesAndHarmony

BonesAndHarmony

Taking a break from the autism
Actually you would be surprised to know the kind of blackpilled comments normies can drop. 'Women approach guys but you would have to be really good-looking for that to happen'; ' my brother looks good buzzcut because of his wide jaw'; 'pick up videos are bullshit, those who have success are never ugly', etc. These are some examples I've actually heard irl. I can guarantee you normies here where I live have never read a single thread made by an incel, it's just common sense. Normied also know some things about aesthetics, like cheekbones, eyes, jawline and even chin. I remember this normie friend of mine who was watching 'The witcher' on Netflix and he said that Cavill's chin is good. On the other hand, they don't know the anatomical terms. They have no idea about maxillae, gonial angles, rami, philtrums, midface ratios, golden ratio harmony, nasolabial angle, palatal widht, etc. They have a basic and rudimental knowledge of what makes a face pretty to look at.
Regarding dating, normies are not completely blackpilled. They think that it's a mix of charm and looks. They basically think that as long as you are not ugly you need to be self-confident and charming to get laid, which is cope. This could have worked in the pre-tinder times but not now. Most normies are in for a surprise. And I can guarantee you many normies are virgins but they cope by telling themselves that they haven't tried hard enough.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, 5'8manlet, BrettyBoy and 2 others
what is a normie anyway?

A sub - Chad who isn't aware of any blackpill ideology.

can a normie be incel? and why should you be aware of this heory if you get laid lol? blackpill is only useful to incels because it teaches us how to live a safe life without rejection and agony

Nowadays every normie is incel

can a normie be incel? and why should you be aware of this heory if you get laid lol? blackpill is only useful to incels because it teaches us how to live a safe life without rejection and agony
Cope, even if you got laid once in a while as a normie you would still be ignoring a big, nasty truth. While you work hard to get that drunk slut at the party Chad is getting foids off Tinder left and right with minimal effort and pulling Stacy at the club. A normie is ignorant of how bad the situation is but has still an advantage over a truecel.

pe, even if you got laid once in a while as a normie you would still be ignoring a big, nasty truth. While you work hard to get that drunk slut at the party Chad is getting foids off Tinder left and right with minimal effort and pulling Stacy at the club. A normie is ignorant of how bad the situation is but has still an advantage over a truecel.

point of life is to be happy lol. blackpill is aspie as fuck.

You have to have game broooo

point of life is to be happy lol. blackpill is aspie as fuck.
How can the truth be aspie lol? The truth doesn't have to be useful or beneficial or make you happy jfl.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
How can the truth be aspie lol? The truth doesn't have to be useful or beneficial or make you happy jfl.

its aspie lol. jfl if you waste time analyzing faces and shit

what is a normie anyway?
It’s just another word for normal. Someone that is a society slave and just follows the crowd, doesn’t have a mind of his or her own, someone that is the same as the majority.

It’s just another word for normal. Someone that is a society slave and just follows the crowd, doesn’t have a mind of his or her own, someone that is the same as the majority.

so an incel lol?

no shit son

lmao obviously

the only people "denying it" are redditor because xdelusionmaxxed and foids cuz they dont wanna be seen as shallow

Because people usually are aware of it and admit it freely, the "problem" starts when you try to show logical conclusions of these facts - that few top men dominate OLD, that women will often leave "good guy" normie for dumb/boring/outright criminal Chad, or that the reason incels don't fuck is because they're ugly, and not because they're lacking confidence or are raging mysoginists. Then they will start trying to cope and find some outlandish examples on why it's not true ("Ummm I know this 5'6 fat balding guy who totally slays with his wonderful personality"). Also even on reddit women will freely admit blackpill shit like here:
as long as it doesn't touch to ideological topic or blackpill, then they will instantly deny that it ever happens even thought they literally stated it themselves.