Normies can recognize good-looking guys

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
I used a selfie of myself as my profile picture when I played CSGO. It was a no-NT autistic selfie taken on a bus. Definitely not any kind of frauding, I even don't know how to fraud. I was a bit chubby too.

If you aren't familiar with CSGO, people saw it when I killed them or they checked the scoreboard.

A lot of guys and girls (yes, girls play games too) commented positively. "Ban that sexy wallhacker" etc type of stuff. Some asked if it's really me in that pic. And damn right they were right about my sex appeal. To be honest, sometimes I feel that normies are better at detecting good-looking guys than some users here. It's about the whole face, not some single feature.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Lux, Beetlejuice and 20 others
I used a selfie of myself as my profile picture when I played CSGO. It was a no-NT autistic selfie taken on a bus. Definitely not any kind of frauding, I even don't know how to fraud. I was a bit chubby too.

If you aren't familiar with CSGO, people saw it when I killed them or they checked the scoreboard.

A lot of guys and girls (yes, girls play games too) commented positively. "Ban that sexy wallhacker" etc type of stuff. Some asked if it's really me in that pic. And damn right they were right about my sex appeal. To be honest, sometimes I feel that normies are better at detecting good-looking guys than some users here. It's about the whole face, not some single feature.
Because half of the time people here are coping with over rating features they have vs features they don't normies just look at the face and think "oh he is average" or "oh he is hot" nothing too complicated.

Then again me writing this is probably cope because they are more positive about how I look than this forum jfc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 5522 and 4 others
water is wet
Actually not, a lot of people say here that normies suck at rating. Sure, they suck if you ask them to rate numerically because they often give 7 or 6 / 10 to everyone.

No pics no Care.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 2729, vaninskybird and 1 other person
salludon matched with james charles a fuckin celebrity from his autist pls pics 😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, johncruz12345, Deleted member 9090 and 10 others
Jan 10, 2021

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Lmao and xefo
they are more positive about how I look than this forum jfc.
IMG 20210215 000320
Humpty Dumpty

You look like this you ginger egg-head abomination. You're not GL.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, efidescontinuado, .👽. and 14 others
No...really?
Normies know who is good looking or not?
😲😲😲

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11748 and Wallenberg
that's crazy

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
ok chad

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 5522 and Wallenberg
  • JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
Wow.

Groundbreaking discovery people can differentiate between attractive and non-attractive people.

I am shocked.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., RealLooksmaxxer, Golgo13 and 4 others
no pic no care

also fuck off faggot

added to the ignore list

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., vaninskybird and Wallenberg

Dihydrogen monoxide

• +1
Reactions: lutte
In Balkan it's different.If you are good looking your are called faggot.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 8318, Deleted member 11748 and 1 other person
looks weird ngl.
Probably do to some so I don't really mind but the autist used a pic which had been mangled out of some gif and then squished so lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
View attachment 1009715
Humpty Dumpty looking mf lmao. Amazes how some faggots here are so delusional.
I know right it is pretty amazing how people are incapable of rating on a forum called looksmax, damn really need to have some form of test for retards like you.

I know right it is pretty amazing how people are incapable of rating on a forum called looksmax, damn really need to have some form of test for retards like you.
So anyone here who doesn't rate you 8"PSL" is incable of rating? Just off yourself already

Imagine trying to brag on looksmax.me in 2021

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, SendMePicsToRate and Wallenberg
So anyone here who doesn't rate you 8"PSL" is incable of rating? Just off yourself already
Yes that seems pretty accurate, I mean that is the lowest the rate should be, I need my own tier already you can call it 9PSL lmao. Neck yourself you abused dog.

• Ugh..
Reactions: buckchadley31
no pic no read retard

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic
You look good but then im prolly just a normie idk anything about this PSL stuff haha
I know I look good just this shit head was using an awful image that had been squished.

How did you find here?

I know I look good just this shit head was using an awful image that had been squished.

How did you find here?
Used to watch some of the facelms streams with friends, recently looked him up again and stumbled on this forum in the process, id like to get myself rated on here eventually but i dont know if it s a good idea yet.
Anyway im just lurking and already started using the forum lingo unconsciously i guess it s a matter of time before it s over for me too xd

post ur pics

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Any CS GO player can spot the larp in this story. 99% of players will call you a fag even if you put O'Pry as your steam pfp

Unless the guy is super-handsome they dont. Shit thread.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Enfant terrible
yes but they like to exaggerate

yes but they like to exaggerate
No they arent you faggot. Normie men will look at TikTok Prettyboy Chads and think theyre ugly. They cant process who is good looking unless the person is very good looking.

tl;dr : i'm gl

no photos, no attempt to brag, try again in a few minutes