Normies will never looksmax

Chowdog

Chowdog

ur gonna make it *brah*
If you are worried normies are going to try and spread looksmaxing methods don't fucking worry. Normies are fucking stupid and retarded bluepills, the only way people will looksmax is if it's a trend. They do not possess the self-discipline and will to make sacrifices like we do, they are receptive monkeys that will over-look looksmaxing and never gulp down the redpill and blackpill and just think that we are delusional and "looks don't matter, it's all about personality" while they are the ones living in their own fantasy in fucking la-la land.

This is what I think, I will never spread looksmaxing to anyone, people must find the will to do them themselves and have the drive that we fucking do to become better.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Bennett, Demir, Zeta ascended and 4 others
i tell everyone cuz im a cuck

Hope you're right

normies cope harder than us

Dk, wouldn't mind if bonesmashing became trendy

8 inch dick
v3kjts.gif

If you are worried normies are going to try and spread looksmaxing methods don't fucking worry. Normies are fucking stupid and retarded bluepills, the only way people will looksmax is if it's a trend. They do not possess the self-discipline and will to make sacrifices like we do, they are receptive monkeys that will over-look looksmaxing and never gulp down the redpill and blackpill and just think that we are delusional and "looks don't matter, it's all about personality" while they are the ones living in their own fantasy in fucking la-la land.

This is what I think, I will never spread looksmaxing to anyone, people must find the will to do them themselves and have the drive that we fucking do to become better.
Lol, I sometimes wonder if ill ever see someone from this site IRL without knowing it.

• +1
Reactions: Bennett
JFL here in the United Burgers of America, alot people can't even manage to not be fat let alone 12-14 percent bodyfat like we preach. If normies don't even know how to get in shape which is easy as 123 for most people here we have nothing to worry about.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
if normies are bluepilled then why do they care so much about their looks and try to take the best photos?

if normies are bluepilled then why do they care so much about their looks and try to take the best photos?
Well I guess everyone does that, would you post your worst photos ? Would you walk around looking like you're homeless ? What I'm saying is that they don't have and never will have the determination that we have.

Depends on where you are, in states like California and Arizona everybody is looksmaxxed by default

They're deeply stuck believing that body language and social skills is what attracts femoids

Well I guess everyone does that, would you post your worst photos ? Would you walk around looking like you're homeless ? What I'm saying is that they don't have and never will have the determination that we have.
im talking about normies being blackpilled not about them being willing to looksmaxx.