Normies will treat me like genetic garbage soon.

HowAmIAlive123

HowAmIAlive123

Kraken
My current hair position rn is that im a NW1, with babyhairs that will fall out, if I didnt hopped on a hairloss protocol. I would describe my current situation as a NW1.5, since i havent noticed any hairline recession.

I have a couple of friends, that i trust deeply. I mentioned to those that I suspect that I might receide in the future, because of the babyhairs on my hairline. They made the obv talk of: no those babyhairs are not falling out, i have them too, etc, youre not going bald lol, etc etc

But today a friend of mine, that i talked about it, like 9months ago, send me a video about RU58841 from MPMD. Hes a normie. (not a bluepilled once, we once talked about the dickpill and heightpill irl ngl, hes cool)

I think I exposed myself as a subhuman untermensch, since im just 20 and might go bald in the future. I feel like trash rn. I have so many questions in my head. Like: why did he recommend me the video? Am I actually coping hard rn, and a NW above what i think? Did my hairline as a whole moved back? Its so surreal seeing his suggestion on this video.

Problem is I made the problem with the babyhairs public. My friends now know about it. I might get picked on in the future. I cant believe im that autistic and talk about that stuff irl. It hurts so much being a PSL-Autist.

NEVER TALK ABOUT STUFF THAT MIGHT BE DEVESTATING TO UR SMV OR PSL IN GENERALL. NEVER MENTION MPB UNLESS UR NW2.5-3+; DONT TALK ABOUT UR LOSS OF COLLAGEN; OR WHAT EVER AT ALL

I have no idea what is going to happen to me. And him sending me that video made me unironically insecure.

Life = Pain
Eternal doomer

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, PYT, Lmao and 3 others
bump u stupid niggers i need some reactions

bumpity bump bump

• spread awareness

yall some fucked up niggaz i literally made the lowest of the low effort threads and u niggers reply like the stupid cucks that u are, once i put some effort in it i get 0
fucking 0
notifications

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
yall some fucked up niggaz i literally made the lowest of the low effort threads and u niggers reply like the stupid cucks that u are, once i put some effort in it i get 0
fucking 0
notifications
welcome to my world

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lmao and HowAmIAlive123
Brutal no reply pill

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
have a reply

reply to this message if you want another reply

1613852793422-png.998554